Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test /eq cycle

pullmull3

planning to do a test /eq cycle. have done a test enth only and got descent results this cycle i have 30 ml of test200/eq 150 my question is should i go t600 eq 450 for 10 weeks (will that be over board on eq if 1st time) or should i go t400 eq 300 for a bit longer cycle? what gains can i expect from the eq addition? oh its a custom blend. stats are 33yrs old 5'6 1/2" 185 at about 12-13% body fat. thanks for any insight bros.

planning to do a test /eq cycle. have done a test enth only and got descent results this cycle i have 30 ml of test200/eq 150 my question is should i go t600 eq 450 for 10 weeks (will that be over board on eq if 1st time) or should i go t400 eq 300 for a bit longer cycle? what gains can i expect from the eq addition? oh its a custom blend. stats are 33yrs old 5'6 1/2" 185 at about 12-13% body fat. thanks for any insight bros.

What amounts did you use before?

I'd also be curious to know about previous cycles.
As far as doses go I always pinpoint trying to get the most out of the least you can take.

Personally I'd run the EQ with higher dose and keep the test on a lower side.
For instance test 250mg and EQ 600mg or so.
I would also increase the duration of the cycle to maybe 15 weeks.

EQ is great option for lean bulking.

you want to run eq at least 500-600 and you can keep test at 350... there's no need to run test too high whatsoever... let eq shine here

That’s too little of EQ to notice anything worthy of the cycle. EQ is more of a performance enhancer. By that I mean raising rbc to promote recovery so you can train harder. It can be used like Primobolan in a sense for keeping you full looking and vascular. When I was doing a bulking cycle I was doing test npp and eq. Npp was there to grow and the eq was there to help me perform better and look full and vascular. My recommendation is to use something else with it for growth.

If you only "got decent results" from your 1st cycle then you A) either had bad gear B) didn't run the proper OCT/PCT or C) don't train/diet properly.

Your 1st cycle SHOULD yield great results.

Top Bottom