Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus/Mast/Anavar Cycle Review

looking at my next cycle for 2013. Stats are
48yrs, 215lbs, 5'9", 12-13%BF. This would be my fifth cycle. Past cycles used Cyp, Deca, Var.
Please assist me with your recomendations to adjust it below

week
1 - 12 Sus 250, e3.5d
1 - 8 Mast E, 100mg, e3.5d
8 - 12 Anavar 75/75/100/100
1 - 12 Anastrozole 1mg ed
1 - 12 Finastride 1mg ed
1 - 8 HCGenerate
1 - 12 N2Guard
8 - 12 HCG 500iu's e3d

PCT
13 - 17 clomed 25/25/25/25
13 - 17 unleashed/PC combo
13 - 17 forma stanzol
13 - 17 daa powder
13 - 17 N2Guard
13 - 17 Bridge, NTBM

goals are to increase strength and build lean muscle.
Thanks guys for all your help. The MODS on this board kick ass
and do a excellent job. Good mix of Bro's here.

This is the only major problem I see ^^^^^^ You are going to wish to god you never touched the stuff. After the cycle you will have all kinds of problems and be maing threads about " what is wrong with me" and looking for things to blame all your problems on all the wile not even thinking about what the real problem was/is... This stuff is as good as a death sentence my friend... You are going to prob get a few peeps disagree with me and maybe even make a good case for it.. All I have to say to this is FINE!!! Use it if you want to... Dont even dare come back asking me for help after though... You are on your own if you use it...

My advice use N2-shampoo in its place. I do not care if you do not listen though.. It is your body not mine... But I am warning you with as much passion as I can muster for you're sake.

To add some oomph to that last post: Fina is used as part of hormone therapy for transexual men prepping for a sex change operation to become women. Not sure that's something I'd want to be putting in my body.

To add some oomph to that last post: Fina is used as part of hormone therapy for transexual men prepping for a sex change operation to become women. Not sure that's something I'd want to be putting in my body.

EXACTLY!!! Ever wounder how Fin does what it does? It lowers DHT!!!! What happens when you lower dht? You become less of a man and more of a woman to put it in a simple way everyone can understand...

Now N2-shampoo will block DHT ONLY at the site of application not the entire body. - Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog <--- read this ...

Top Bottom