Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squeezed my nipple hard and...

18Gauge

heres the deal I had a zit near my nipple so I squeezed it and I also began to sqeeze my nipple almost like a zit and some liquid...very little came out of the top of the nipple. I keep squeezing and more comes out. I was just wondering if this was normal or was it a sign of gyno? I am just worried thats all I just finished a cycle of EQ, Sust, and winny. Thanks for the help!

18Gauge said:
heres the deal I had a zit near my nipple so I squeezed it and I also began to sqeeze my nipple almost like a zit and some liquid...very little came out of the top of the nipple. I keep squeezing and more comes out. I was just wondering if this was normal or was it a sign of gyno? I am just worried thats all I just finished a cycle of EQ, Sust, and winny. Thanks for the help!

Yikes! sounds like you're lactating homeboy! That's beyond gyno!

MILK, MILK, MILK, MILK, MILK, MILK,MILK

Last edited:
It is a sign of gyno...I had the same thing myself for a short while. The gyno was probably from the sust you took. You may wanna try taking some arimidex and nolvadex as soon as u can to stop and growth and/or decrease the size of the gyno.

Man fuck all that I was told that its normal, but wanted another opinion...when your nipple is not hard it naturally sticks out a bit. I just squeezed it and a tiny bit of liquid came out of the tip and same with my buddy. You should try and tell me what happens. I know the nipple is a passage and has pores I just wondering if it is a sign of gyno. I didn't experience any of the other symptoms like itchiness or pain I just thought that it may be a sign of something.

I only took 250mg of sust for the first seven weeks of the cycle...I do have nolvadex onhand do you think this may help at all??? How much should I take. Thanks for the info.

Same thing always happens to me when Im on a cycle. At first I thought it was gyno but I have no signs of gyno. All males can produce lactation from their nipples-----I'm not a doctor but juice fucks with your hormone levels so this might aggravate the glands that produce lactation. Hope this helps.

rugger88 said:
Same thing always happens to me when Im on a cycle. At first I thought it was gyno but I have no signs of gyno. All males can produce lactation from their nipples-----I'm not a doctor but juice fucks with your hormone levels so this might aggravate the glands that produce lactation. Hope this helps.
YOU GOT MILK...

GET A BREAST PUMP AND MILK THEM...:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Top Bottom