Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RADAR does tren (again)

If i have no other issues with my shoulder I should be golden, it's takes a good 15 minures warmup time (sometimes)after that i usually am good to go (If it doesn't rain) My shoulder is good in predicting That and how severe it's going to be. The Dr scoffs when i told him ,people don't realize that barometric will affect the joints and that's no old wives tale.

trust me, i know its true... ive watched my mom deal with that shit with the weather for a very long time and i know from personal experience that it can have an effect, although personally that was from working out in sub zero weather outdoors for so long and then in major humidity, rain, etc... lolll so i feel ya brother! you know your body better than anyone else, just listen to what it tells you and you will be great!

If i have no other issues with my shoulder I should be golden, it's takes a good 15 minures warmup time (sometimes)after that i usually am good to go (If it doesn't rain) My shoulder is good in predicting That and how severe it's going to be. The Dr scoffs when i told him ,people don't realize that barometric will affect the joints and that's no old wives tale.

man i fucking hate injuries. hopefully you hold up and can get through the cycle and take advantage. will definately keep a watch.

i'm gonna be running a tren cycle again once yours probably winds down in the next couple months. i'm bridging right now so anything i can pick up from your experience will be a huge advantage

what are you doing as far as hydration? seems like as much water as i drink its never enough + in like 2 weeks for both of us its gonna be 95+ heat index everyday for until September :(

man i fucking hate injuries. hopefully you hold up and can get through the cycle and take advantage. will definately keep a watch.

i'm gonna be running a tren cycle again once yours probably winds down in the next couple months. i'm bridging right now so anything i can pick up from your experience will be a huge advantage

what are you doing as far as hydration? seems like as much water as i drink its never enough + in like 2 weeks for both of us its gonna be 95+ heat index everyday for until September :(

Living in Ga I totally relate to the heat thing bro! You are so right here!

loool Radar some weeks ago you just bashed me because I posted that I am about to begin a 1G per week of Tren + test cycle .loool guess everybody lovees tren :))

^^^ he is only running 400mg a week of tren bro and plus he is like 60+.

you are less than half his age and want to run 1G. where will you be at 60 when you do that? the more dosage you run when you are young the less effective it will be as you age.. this is a fact

^^^ i bought one of those baby pools to cool myself down during the day lol.

I have central air + 3 window units at work, and two central air units at my house

Gonna be a hot one, and I'm trying to bulk lol

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

I have central air + 3 window units at work, and two central air units at my house

Gonna be a hot one, and I'm trying to bulk lol

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

my trailer has no A/C. but my outhouse does, weird but true.

trying to convince my wife to buy us a window unit, but she is saving money up to buy her new teeth.

we bought a $9 kiddie pool from Walmart it does the trick..

Top Bottom