Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RADAR does tren (again)

Since this has been bumped back up I thought i would let you all know i just loaded up for tomorrow
500mg Test enanthate
100mg Masteron prop
100mg Tren ace
also the first 2 weeks i am throwing in Dbol for giggles 10mg a day

Thank you, I need to remember that so they don't slip out tomorrow on training day OOPS! lol!
LOL! Oops, Sorry. Strap'em on tight around those wrists of yours, it might help. Haha!

Last edited:
If i have no other issues with my shoulder I should be golden, it's takes a good 15 minures warmup time (sometimes)after that i usually am good to go (If it doesn't rain) My shoulder is good in predicting That and how severe it's going to be. The Dr scoffs when i told him ,people don't realize that barometric will affect the joints and that's no old wives tale.

I get the same thing in my shoulder! Killer during hurricane season here!! Lol

there's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes 0;)

Since this has been bumped back up I thought i would let you all know i just loaded up for tomorrow
500mg Test enanthate
100mg Masteron prop
100mg Tren ace

The best just got better lol.

500mg Test enanthate
100mg Masteron prop
100mg Tren ace

Just curious how many ml you shoot into one area, how you are breaking it up, and injection sites you are using, im running same thing next wk and it will be 4ml for me and have never done more than 2ml at once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious how many ml you shoot into one area, how you are breaking it up, and injection sites you are using, im running same thing next wk and it will be 4ml for me and have never done more than 2ml at once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bro!
I'm shooting 2ml in each area , its more confortable..

Top Bottom