Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for the docs or medically inclined

BigGuns29

I recently got my blood test results back. My test count is 203 in a scale of 241-835. my free test levels are 55 in a scale of 18-195 wtf? he said i was fine. is this correct,or should i get another opinion?

Did u get bloodwork done before your cycle? This could be well below what is normal for you OR it could be normal for you. But without something to guage it by, it just looks like you fall in the lower end of the normal range.

Goodfellow said:
Did u get bloodwork done before your cycle? This could be well below what is normal for you OR it could be normal for you. But without something to guage it by, it just looks like you fall in the lower end of the normal range.

it is not post or precycle. I was at endocrinologist getting checked on my childhood gyno. He said lowtest can cause it? Last cycle was last yr. also I am 29. ???

Yea it looks like you are in the very low end of the normal range. You still seem a bit young to go on TRT for life though.

I am at 203 on a scale of 241-835 or something for total test, and at 55 on a scale of 18 - 985 or something for free test. He says that is normal. Should I be concerned since the free test is ok? Or is my doc just not wanting to do something he should? Like HRT. I want to be normal as I show all signs of low test, depression, gyno, moodiness, anger, lack of sex drive, etc... I would like to be normal with that, but abnormal with freaky muscle size.

i think your doctor is just following "conventional medicine" and needs to grow a pair of nuts.
he ios probably too lazy to learn anything new AND even if he did, he is probably so inexperienced with hrt that he would have you taking shots every month or something rather than every week.

get a more compasionate doc that goes with your subjective report AS WELL as low test scores (which should be enough documentation on their own).

I think Sunday will be a great time to start my omnadren/deca/winstrol cycle since I dont have to go back to him and get blood tests again. What do you guys think. At least I will know what it feels like to have normal or above normal test levels again! :evil:

BigGuns29 said:
I recently got my blood test results back. My test count is 203 in a scale of 241-835. my free test levels are 55 in a scale of 18-195 wtf? he said i was fine. is this correct,or should i get another opinion?

Your shit is low, bro.....

You need to press the doctor for some HRT therapy and if he says no, drop him and find one who will. This is unnaceptable for a test count and your free test is low too. DO IT NOW......HRT or DEATH!!!!!

:chomp:

It really depends on whether you want your natural test levels to return to normal again, providing 203 isn't what you were at prior to your cycle. It might be a good idea to start off with some more clomid and HCG for a few weeks and get another blood test afterwards.

I really don't think HRT is necessary yet. I think with a few weeks of HCG and clomid or even nolva you could get your numbers higher. HRT isn't for everyone!

Top Bottom