Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on cycle/PCT -

jangle_leg

Hey guys I'm new to this site but just wanted to ask a couple questions about my cycle and my PCT.
Quick run through of my cycle - haven't started yet but it'll look something like this
10 week cycle:
Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate 250mg/week
Weeks 3-10: Anavar 30mg/day - 210mg/week
Weeks 1-12: Nolvadex 60mg/week - 20mg x 3x/week
That's it. Pretty weak I know, but keep in mind I'm using for rehab purposes and not huge gains.
Now 2 weeks after my last injection I start my PCT protocol:
1500mg Clomid, 480mg Nolvadex (started my cycle with 60 x 20mg tablets. By the end of 12 week cycle I should have 24 tablets or 480 mg leftover for my PCT).
Day 1: 300mg Clomid followed by 50mg/day over 24 days
Day 24 - 48: Nolvadex 20mg/day

So my question is, ignoring the relative potency of the cycle (I know and expect not to get huge on this, so you might be asking why bother, but like I said it's more for musculoskeletal rehab) does this layout sound reasonable or should I be changing things?
MY biggest concern is with my PCT. 48 days total seems like a long time, but one of my buds who has been doing cycles for a while told me that that's how he does it. I'm a bit skeptical myself.
Also is my PCT strong enough to get everything back in working order?
Lastly, I hear awful things about clomid and vision... which kinda puts me off of doing this. Has anyone had any experience with irreversible damage? what is the typical frequency of this happening?

I've been weightlifting for 10+ years now and I've only ever done one cycle before this and it followed pretty much the exact same layout, but I just don't want to endanger myself if it's not right.
Thanks and if this should be posted elsewhere let me know.
Cheers

Hey guys I'm new to this site but just wanted to ask a couple questions about my cycle and my PCT.
Quick run through of my cycle - haven't started yet but it'll look something like this
10 week cycle:
That's it. Pretty weak I know, but keep in mind I'm using for rehab purposes and not huge gains.
1500mg Clomid, 480mg Nolvadex (started my cycle with 60 x 20mg tablets. By the end of 12 week cycle I should have 24 tablets or 480 mg leftover for my PCT).

So my question is, ignoring the relative potency of the cycle (I know and expect not to get huge on this, so you might be asking why bother, but like I said it's more for musculoskeletal rehab) does this layout sound reasonable or should I be changing things?
MY biggest concern is with my PCT. 48 days total seems like a long time, but one of my buds who has been doing cycles for a while told me that that's how he does it. I'm a bit skeptical myself.
Lastly, I hear awful things about clomid and vision... which kinda puts me off of doing this. Has anyone had any experience with irreversible damage? what is the typical frequency of this happening?

I've been weightlifting for 10+ years now and I've only ever done one cycle before this and it followed pretty much the exact same layout, but I just don't want to endanger myself if it's not right.
Cheers

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what your cycle layout is so I'm just gonna write out how you should run this cycle.

Cycle:
1-10 test 250mg a week
3-10 var 50mg a day (you can't run 30 unless its pharma grade)
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
8-12 hcg 1000iu a week
8-12 vitamin e 1000iu a week
3-10 n2guard
Pct:
14-17 clomid 50/25/25/25 (if you can I would use torem and dose it 90/60/60/30)
14-17 unleashed
14-17 post cycle
14-17 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
14-19 formastanzol 10 pumps daily

10 week cycle:

Cheers

your pct is an absolute disaster and makes no sense at all... im not sure who told you to run clomid that way but 300 mg, even for a day is absolutely ridiculous and wreckless... I would also run aromasin on cycle, not nolva... run aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... YOU MUST protect yourself with anavar because its highly toxic and will shut you down as well... Run n2guard alongside of anavar... also run hcgenerate ES week 5-12... run anavar week 5-12 as well, not 3-10... you want to run it right up until pct... at least run 40 mg of anavar... 30 mg is not even worth it... hcgenerate ES will help keep your suppression to a minimum and make your transition into pct smooth, with a quicker recovery and more keepable gains as well as keeping your libido high... here's a strong pct...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom