Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on adding t3 to cycle

Ltrev

What's goijg on guys new to the forum. Ill post my stats.
31yr old
225lbs
14%bf
Been training since high school never gave it up. I currently am running my second cycle, first cycle was a test only cycle 12 wks. With full pct. Went from 200 to 225 had great results from it I'm still currently the same weight. Second run which is now doing a 16wk cycle, wks 1-6 T-bol 60mgs a day and wks 1-16 doing test cyp at 350mg a week and EQ at 800mg a week running AI aromasin 12.5mg EOD. Starting hcg wk 15-18 and full pct of nolva, clomid, gw,mk,18-22 this is my recomp cycle curreently in wk 4.. question is I want to throw in t3 cytomel at wk 8 run it at 25mg and tapper up to 75mg for 6 wks. Running the EQ and test will I be risking being catabolic or will I be fine? I don't want to lose any muscle.

I explain how to use T3 for fat loss in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

You are running a pretty heft dosage of anabolics so you won't loose any muscle while on T3. However, the problem with using T3 is that it can permanently suppressive your body's natural thyroid output.

Here is a good article for you to read where I talk about alternatives with much less side effects -> http://www.evolutionary.org/alternative-to-clenbuterol

There are supplements available that, when stacked together, will provide the same metabolic boosting effects, but without the harsh side effects. The three supplements in particular are Cardarine (GW-501516), N2Slin and T3 PCT. Those 3 supplements will produce arguably even better results then T3 with no thyroid suppression.

T3 does not increase fat loss. It simply increases metabolism.

With the gear you are running (I really like the cycle by the way), you will have no issues with muscle loss on T3.

Glad to see you have your supports and PCT all lined up. The combo of test/EQ/tbol is one of my favourites.

Top Bottom