Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pip super painful , tips !

you can try every online guru tip you can find..

but at the end of the day some of us are more prone to PIP than others.. i've used all kinds of gear over the years and i always get PIP.. ALWAYS. certain gear is worse than others. try a different brand

you can try every online guru tip you can find..

but at the end of the day some of us are more prone to PIP than others.. i've used all kinds of gear over the years and i always get PIP.. ALWAYS. certain gear is worse than others. try a different brand
Thats a very good point! My body doesnt like MCT oil(if its clear, i presume its mct) and gives me pip every time.

What are you injecting? It is test e or c? If it a short ester it is most likely going to give you pip. When I use test e or c I get no pip at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test e should be no problem injecting into the glutes at 3ml. If it is more than that, I split it and use two shots in different areas. Guess your body does not like the needles, or maybe it doesn’t like the enanthate. Try test c and find out whether it gives you pip.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

Long estered steroids that aren't highly concentrated are pretty much PIP free. I would stick with things like testosterone enanthate, tren enanthate, testosterone cypionate, primobolan depot etc.

Stay away from things like T400, test prop, tren ace etc.

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

Long estered steroids that aren't highly concentrated are pretty much PIP free. I would stick with things like testosterone enanthate, tren enanthate, testosterone cypionate, primobolan depot etc.

Stay away from things like T400, test prop, tren ace etc.

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

What he said! ☝️

I will definitely be doing all 3 points. That's my plan for tommorow morning wish me luck and thank you to all who have given me advice.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom