Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT so far.....and nuts

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Today is day 6. Doing sustain alpha 5 on 2 off. Toco 8 and endo amp ED. post cycle and unleashed 2 doses each ED. and A-dex .25 eod.
First time trying this type of pct. I dont feel that bad today, I was pretty run down for the previous 5 or so. However I havnt noticed any increase in nut size. They seemed to be a little bigger a couple days ago but went back down. Maybe I am expecting too much too soon? Never tried this PCT so i dunno??

don't do any off days on sustain for pct bro. that's the way i do it and i gained strength and felt good with the same stuff you're doing minus the adex. it's only the 6th day just be patient. just curious but how long did you wait to start your pct?

I was using 600mg test e and 200mg deca/wk I waited 10 days. I had only been using deca for three weeks. test e for 3 weeks also. but that was after switching over from test p 100mg eod for 8 weeks. I was kinda pushed into pct cuz I half blew out my knee and was expecting surgery. But now I am glad I stopped cause i totally blew it up the rest of the way yesterday and will be getting it fixed tomorrow likely.

I wasnt aware that you should be running it (sustain) ED for pct. Today and tomorrow would have been the two days off. I will hit it today. Wont be able to hit it tomorrow though.
I didnt know what to expect as far as effects on the nuts so thats why i was asking.
I felt good in the gym yesterday but I just started the omega phase 1 plan so im using half the weight I was. Which is good for not over training.

Pretty much the only reason to use HCG is for nut size. HCG DOES NOT RESTORE HPTA. It gets the testes up and running so they can take over faster. The supps will increase natural T and control e. All you need is 2 hits of 1000iu's hcg over a couple of days and then the supps will keep them plump and happy from then on.

Today is day 6. Doing sustain alpha 5 on 2 off. Toco 8 and endo amp ED. post cycle and unleashed 2 doses each ED. and A-dex .25 eod.
First time trying this type of pct. I dont feel that bad today, I was pretty run down for the previous 5 or so. However I havnt noticed any increase in nut size. They seemed to be a little bigger a couple days ago but went back down. Maybe I am expecting too much too soon? Never tried this PCT so i dunno??

During pct you should be using sustain alpha every day bro.

Also I want you to think about this.

High levels of prog will shut you down and keep you shut down till they are normal again. You were using deca. Nothing in your pct right now addresses this fact. You are not using bromo,6-bromo,or dostinex and you should be... So yes these products work but until your prog is back to normal nothing will work. Not clomid,nor nolva,not hcg or any product that does not address your prog levels.

Also I want you to think about this.

High levels of prog will shut you down and keep you shut down till they are normal again. You were using deca. Nothing in your pct right now addresses this fact. You are not using bromo,6-bromo,or dostinex and you should be... So yes these products work but until your prog is back to normal nothing will work. Not clomid,nor nolva,not hcg or any product that does not address your prog levels.

Yeah, I was intending to run the test 3-4 weeks longer than deca so that it wouldnt be an issue. But it was kinda out of my hands with the whole having to stop cycle due to injury. Why didnt I get bromo? No issues with deca sides. In theory as I said I would have ran the test alot longer than the deca. But i kinda had a not so normal circumstance with the whole injury thing cutting my shit short. So I technically had no reason to have it. If I were running tren with it then I definatley would have picked some up.
I'm 2.5 weeks removed from my last pin of deca so hopefully my prog will straigten out soon.
I will have to take at least one or two days off sustain at least for this first week cause I will be in the hospital tomorrow and possibly saturday.

Top Bottom