Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum DNP cycle length

definitely getting ready to try my 1st DNP cycle. wondering what the optimum length of the cycle should be (or is it just how long u can stand it?). i see 8 days everywhere or a low dose for 4-8 weeks but i cant find any scientific reasons for 8 days vs 10, 11, 12, etc - or long cycle either for that matter.

i also want to start with maybe 1/3 dose for 1st 2-3 days to see my reaction. just tried lipok and thought i had caught the flu - should have read the board first!!! any amount of sufering is bearable if you are properly prepared for it but that caught me by suprise.

any feedback from all u recently slim and trims?

Eight days and you will be beat to shit. Five days and at the end of the fifth day stop. It will take another three days to finish the DNP out of your system.

WOW - i might look end up looking like that "ethernopian" child on south park. :D

uhh... is it ok to take cytomel for that long if i keep it low? DO NOT want to f-up my thyroid (no problems now).

Well if T3 works what about Triac or similar suppliments. If not a suitable substitute why? I found triac (syntrax) to be quite effective at assisting with reving up the metabolism. Would the fact that triac takes a metabolic process to get to 'true' t3 make it not as effective as real T3?
WW :confused:

Triac is a metabolite of T3.

5 reasons why Triac is not very good.

1. It completely shuts down TSH.
(Even worse than T3)

2. Its 18 times less powerfu than
T3(on a dosage basis).

3. It has negligible metabolism boosting
properties.

4. It has to be dosed throughout the day as its
half-life is 6-7 hours.

5. It only works on some people(in as far
as boosting metabolism), while in some
people it actually DEPRESSES metabolism.

And btw, Triac is used in Hyper-thyroid patients
to suppress TSH out-put in order for thyroid
concentrations to return to normal.

If it works for you, keep on using it by all means.
You're just one of the very lucky few.

T3 is still the best. Also cheaper than Triac.

Godspeed

Top Bottom