Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old guy with hip pain sarms help

fanny69

I'm almost 70 years old and I've experienced hip pain over the past six months. The doctor has suggested I need a hip replacement but he said it wasn't mandatory and I could control the issue with supplements Or injections. I want to put off injecting anything into me and want to do it the natural way. What supplements would work good for an old guy with hip issues

You definitely want to go with the sarms healing stack... you want to stick with mk677 for a minimum of 6 months but a year would be more ideal... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

I'm almost 70 years old and I've experienced hip pain over the past six months. The doctor has suggested I need a hip replacement but he said it wasn't mandatory and I could control the issue with supplements Or injections. I want to put off injecting anything into me and want to do it the natural way. What supplements would work good for an old guy with hip issues

For older guys sarms are good but be careful

use ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day and some nutrobal mk677 25mgs/day, an hgh booster and joint recovery

Top Bottom