Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help to burn some xtra fat while on AAS cycle and dieting is not a current option

splizzit

hello all,

I can't diet much (caloric deficit) because I'm in Thailand at muay thai training for 2 weeks and I need the energy.

my cycle I started 6 weeks ago
sust. 500 ew
mast e. 100 ew
tren e. 200 ew
win 25 ed
arimadex.5 eod

now at muay thai training
test p 100 eod
mast p 100 eod
eq. 600 ew. (i started the eq 3 weeks back)
arimadex.5 eod

im a hardgainer so I've found I have a hard time keeping strength and muscle weight if I'm under 15% fat. it's ok. I'm not a real bodybuilder (although I train like 1 when off muay thai).
but I'm feeling abit around 18% n just want a leaner feel through my core when performing muay thai.
my macros and timing are great.
im still strength training weights 3-5 reps once a week, some explosive plyo, LT/AT circuits. and the muay thai.
im starving (prolly from the eq) but keeping at maintenance or 200-400 over when doing a double.
So, finally, my question. I hate stimulants or heat stuff. I cant stand the feeling of ephedrine, t3, clen etc.
the AAS should have me lean n hard but I'm just real strong and gained a few muscle lbs.
Does anyone have a recommendation of anything I can add that actually works without being a stimulant or heat producer or cardiovascular killer?
I've read mixed reviews on injectable l- carn, Osterine, etc. but I think most things pale in comparison to the AAS im already taking.

Thanks so much for any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello all,

I can't diet much (caloric deficit) because I'm in Thailand at muay thai training for 2 weeks and I need the energy.

my cycle I started 6 weeks ago
sust. 500 ew
mast e. 100 ew
tren e. 200 ew
win 25 ed
arimadex.5 eod

now at muay thai training
test p 100 eod
mast p 100 eod
eq. 600 ew. (i started the eq 3 weeks back)
arimadex.5 eod

im a hardgainer so I've found I have a hard time keeping strength and muscle weight if I'm under 15% fat. it's ok. I'm not a real bodybuilder (although I train like 1 when off muay thai).
but I'm feeling abit around 18% n just want a leaner feel through my core when performing muay thai.
my macros and timing are great.
im still strength training weights 3-5 reps once a week, some explosive plyo, LT/AT circuits. and the muay thai.
im starving (prolly from the eq) but keeping at maintenance or 200-400 over when doing a double.
So, finally, my question. I hate stimulants or heat stuff. I cant stand the feeling of ephedrine, t3, clen etc.
the AAS should have me lean n hard but I'm just real strong and gained a few muscle lbs.
Does anyone have a recommendation of anything I can add that actually works without being a stimulant or heat producer or cardiovascular killer?
I've read mixed reviews on injectable l- carn, Osterine, etc. but I think most things pale in comparison to the AAS im already taking.

Thanks so much for any feedback.

alright bumb the mast e up to 400-500mg , bump the tren e up to 250-300mg, run some cabergonline (i dont know why but i feeel like it makes me leaner to ) 0.25mg 2x week also helps conbat tren sides, add some cardarine gw 20mg per day, add some yohimbe, and drop the adex dose to 0.25mg eod, bumb the winny up to 50mg ed , u will be sweet with that bro

cheers

alright bumb the mast e up to 400-500mg , bump the tren e up to 250-300mg, run some cabergonline (i dont know why but i feeel like it makes me leaner to ) 0.25mg 2x week also helps conbat tren sides, add some cardarine gw 20mg per day, add some yohimbe, and drop the adex dose to 0.25mg eod, bumb the winny up to 50mg ed , u will be sweet with that bro

cheers

oh I forgot. I am taking cabergoline. (always with tren) n im still continuing now (off tren)
thanks, I'll take your advise when I get home, while training muay thai, I'm off tren cuz cardiovascular, n off win cuz joint ache

currently running
test p 100 eod
mast p (not e anymore) eod
eq. 600 ew

Thanx again,

oh I forgot. I am taking cabergoline. (always with tren) n im still continuing now (off tren)
thanks, I'll take your advise when I get home, while training muay thai, I'm off tren cuz cardiovascular, n off win cuz joint ache

currently running
test p 100 eod
eq. 600 ew

Thanx again,

throw some cardarine there with tren bro it will help with cardiovascular , cardarine is endurance bro, if not with tren add it in anyway it will benefit u in many ways for your goals

currently running
test p 100 eod
eq. 600 ew

Thanx again,

update-
I upped the mast p r to 150 eod (2 pins as of today) and I dropped the arimadex to.25 eod. I know it hasn't been long enough to tell on the cut part although I am feeling abit leaner especially my waist when kicking (muay thai) but 1 thing is way way different. I got ok sleep, but all day now I feel like im trying to run a marathon on no food nor sleep. it's not a normal tired. I feel weird tired. like not natural. now, albeit im training muay thai ed and 1 strength in the the gym ew and some LT. been a week ED except yesterday (off day after strength resistance). but I'm pretty sure the way I feel may have more to do with my cycle change. I'm so tired I can't think but can't sleep either cuz got my 8hrs last night. any ideas? the last time I felt like this is when I added 30mg of dbol to a cycle. I felt like a diabetic crashing (i think lol since I really dunno how that feels). I was told at the time maybe too much estrogen, then another suggestion was it was not enough estrogen due to me taking arimadex.5 ED. stopping the dbol stopped the lethargy. then I dropped to arimadex.5 eod with no issues.
I don't think an xtra 50mg of mast p eod would mimic this. could it be the drop to arimadex.25 eod?

thanks for any suggestions as I am booked for another muay thai private lesson tomorrow morning n i barely made it today if not for a lot of caffeine in a pre-workout.

Top Bottom