Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mychemsupply raided?

Spidey

raided?

I placed my first order with these guys yesterday (clomid) and got an email today saying my money had been refunded and they were suspending operations indefinitely due to the sheriff's department searching their premises for DNP. Since DNP was on their website for sale, I have to think they got busted. I hope they don't obtain a customer list and start checking everyone out.

If anyone out there has ordered anything from these people, you should definitely clean your houses. Anything is possible. All the feds have to do is crosscheck the customer base with other business's (like say Vet.) and find that the same person has bought veterinary implants and clomid. That would probably form a reasonable suspicion and could lead to a search warrant for that person's house, etc. I wonder what they would find if they searched YOUR house......

Just a heads up.

-Spidey

Dont do that again ok! Quadsweep

Last edited by a moderator:
WHITE716 said:
i think you are a fucking idiot for mentioning these names on an open board
What names? You mean the website itself? Get a life man. You can find it with a simple google search. I haven't revealed anything that anyone out there doesn't already know. VA has been splashed all over the open boards for months so take your piddly 71 posts and shove them up your ass NEWBIE.

-Spidey

Delinquent said:
geez, it seems like you're telling them what to look for and how to get people busted.

You would have to be very naive to believe the feds don't already know how to do something like this. They are already currently doing this in several situations.

Thanks for the heads up Spidey and don't worry about mentioning the site. I think it's definitely warranted in this situation.

Delinquent said:
geez, it seems like you're telling them what to look for and how to get people busted.
Look. I'm just trying to give everyone a heads up here. I don't have to tell the feds how to bust anyone. Grab a clue; they already know how to do that shit. What, do you think they are idiots? Just maybe some other person out there doesn't realize how they work though. Just giving a friendly warning to those people.

-Spidey

WHITE716 said:
i think you are a fucking idiot for mentioning these names on an open board

LOL...Ok kid, computer time is up, time to give it back to daddy...

All this boils down to the most basic rule of the game we play. Keep your house clean and you'll be ok. And I do know the cops aren't that dumb not to cross reference different purchases

Spidey said:
What names? You mean the website itself? Get a life man. You can find it with a simple google search.

exactly....they pay to advertise on Google..they're not trying to keep a low profile.

Top Bottom