Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My sweat smells like Vinegar...WTF??

52_21_30

Well this surely has me stumped. For the past few weeks my sweat has smelled like vinegar. I have no idea why. I'm going to list what I'm on and hopefully Ulter, Macro, or anyone with insight can help me out.

LSP Winny inj 100 mg/day (drinking it, not pinning)
LSP test prop 100 mg/day
HGH (generic) 6 iu eod
IGF-1 (80-100 mcg/day 3x weekly) This is dissolved in acetic acid but I've done this many times before and never the odd smelling sweat
Tyler's Liver Detox Factors 2-3 servings daily
Red Blast 10-12 pills (just started this 2 days ago)
AIFM 2-3 pumps daily
YES 2-4 pumps daily
Sesapure 3 servings daily
Glucorell-R 4-5 pills daily
Vitamin shop BCAA's 10 pills daily
Omega 3-6-9 (forgot brand) 3 servings daily
Vitamin Shop Glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM 3 servings daily
Glutamine 40 g daily (no name brand)

So basically for some reason my body is secreting acetic acid in some form (or so I think due to the smell) in my sweat. I'm open for any ideas. Thanks in advance guys (and gals).

Close. You're probably taking in more protein than your body can use. That gets turned into ammonia.

Interesting. I don't know why I didnt think of that. I'm going to stop the BCAA pills for a few days because I haven't changed my protein intake for months, but these BCAA pills are a relatively new addition. If they are shit quality and not bioavailable, then the excess will as you said just become ammonia.

Thanks for the insight! Much appreciated.

Drink a lot more water. There've been a few threads on this lately. I recall someone offering helicobacter as an alternative explanation.

Well I could see that if I had H Pylori my breath would smell like ammonia (urea actually), but I don't think it would cause my sweat to do so. And yes, as much water as I drink (~1.5 gallons) I really do need to make a concerted effort to drink more at my size and daily protein intake.

52_21_30 said:
Well this surely has me stumped. For the past few weeks my sweat has smelled like vinegar. I have no idea why. I'm going to list what I'm on and hopefully Ulter, Macro, or anyone with insight can help me out.

LSP Winny inj 100 mg/day (drinking it, not pinning)
LSP test prop 100 mg/day
HGH (generic) 6 iu eod
IGF-1 (80-100 mcg/day 3x weekly) This is dissolved in acetic acid but I've done this many times before and never the odd smelling sweat
AIFM 2-3 pumps daily
YES 2-4 pumps daily

So basically for some reason my body is secreting acetic acid in some form (or so I think due to the smell) in my sweat. I'm open for any ideas. Thanks in advance guys (and gals).

nice cycle. you don't get joint pain from high dosing winny?

jetty said:
nice cycle. you don't get joint pain from high dosing winny?

Only when I threw the GH in the mix, and only for the first 2 weeks. I've run 150 mg/day in the past and that absolutely killed my elbows. That being said, just 100 mg of deca a week will alleviate much of the winny pain. This is the tail end of a long 2 phase cycle that started off with test E and deca, then dropped the deca and went to tren ace for 50 days while also switching to test prop, and adding winny.

I havent been doing dips or scull crushers because they are agony when on winny (not to mention doing dips at 290 lbs just plain old hurts). I do heavy CGBP for my mass movement when I do tri's.

AIFM 2-3 pumps daily
YES 2-4 pumps daily

What does all this cost per month?

Top Bottom