Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My stupid friend..

Mutha Fuka

Well, I guess this guy is in the mood for trying something new, so last week he has been taking ecstasy, and this week he has started a cycle of test! And this guy doesn't know shit about roids, all he knows that he is "guaranteed to gain twenty pounds in 3 weeks"! And this guy doesn't even have a good muscle base to juice on. He is about 6'3'', 190 lbs, a skinny fat guy. Anyway, I had to sit down with this dumb ass, and explain him what I knew about anti-estrogens, liver protection, etc.
My question: why are some people so damn stupid, and put different shit in their bodies without even knowing what the fuck they are doing???? Answer me, dammit!!
smile.gif

skinny fat guy ..... ????

what does that mean? Does he have skinny arms and a fat belly? Sorry, just sounds like saying rich-poor guy.

Skinny fat guy is easy. He's one of those dudes who have small muscles and bone structure so they appear skinny, but really they have like 20%bf. That's what I call most girls. Sure, they appear to be real skinny and lean because of their small frames and musclature, but their bodyfat is astronomical. Not an ab to be seen. Not even the top two. Thus, skinny-fat chics.

Thats why roids are illegal..cuz of guys like him not knowing what they are doing and fucking themselves up and then scream "It was the steroids"

Top Bottom