Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle and stupid question

As this is my first cycle, I am very cautious about doses, especially when I am already prone to high estrogen levels. So, I decided to split 1 vile into 7 weeks with incremental doses. I saw this cycle somewhere and I thought this made sense. The next cycle I will see what to change.

I am losing my fat right now, and I will post the log on a different topic. Right now the calorie deficit is for about 300-500 kcal (~2500 kcal). Right now, protein intake is about 2.3-2.5 g/kcal.

Depending on my fat loss results, I am considering doing the cycle at a maintenance level.

The gains would not be as great as with calorie surplus, but my main goal is body recomposition, not heavy bulking. At that point, I would be happy with any gains with fat loss with minimal side effects. In the body recomposition phase, protein intake would be around 2.5-3 grams/kg (higher amounts on training days).

Does someone have an opinion on the use of GW, would it be better to do the GW cycle now when I do not use any AS, so that it helps me with intensity and potentially protects me from muscle catabolism? Or should I do GW +TE on my first cycle in January?

GW is good mostly for endurance and some fat loss. you can add it anytime doesn't matter, its non hormonal

Top Bottom