Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle and stupid question

Do you just want to lower it based on a number on a page or are you experiencing estrogen related side effects? If you are just going by a number then no reason to change anything. Your body just requires a little higher estrogen than others to function normally.

Gynaecomastia is the main problem from childhood, no matter what my bodyfat % is. Last year I started to get acne problems, although I had never had such a problem even @puberty age.

Gynaecomastia is the main problem from childhood, no matter what my bodyfat % is. Last year I started to get acne problems, although I had never had such a problem even @puberty age.

thats understandable

but are you posting a LOG journal? where is it?

The cycle that I would probably run will be Testosterone enanthate (10 mL 200 mg/mL):

Week 1: 200 mg
Week 2: 200 mg
Week 3: 300 mg
Week 4: 300 mg
Week 5: 300 mg
Week 6: 350 mg
Week 7: 350 mg

+Arimidex .5 mg/ED or EOD, depending the lab test results.
+Good quality fish oil

I will post separate log thread later. Also with fat loss log.

P.S Considering using Cardarine to speed up the fat loss.

welcome to EF great to see you

first there are NO stupid questions, we are here to help you and answer questions no read your a lecture

and your question is reasonable but i wouldnt do the arimidex when you're not on cycle, you can cause a bad reaction with your aromatase enzyme and issues during the cycle

instead you should increase arimidex use during cycle to 0.5mgs ed or even up to 1mg ed if you estrogen is high

now that you're going to do a cycle in a most, we need to see your cycle log journal on EF so we can help you and guide you more

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html
Seems to me lectures are given quite often in here by certain ppl... A recent post about shipping comes to mind....
Also there's plenty of stupid questions, but sometimes we need to ask'em to learn - nothing wrong with a stupid question. It's how we answer them that matters.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

The cycle that I would probably run will be Testosterone enanthate (10 mL 200 mg/mL):

+Good quality fish oil

Why are you changing your dosage during cycle?
Is fat loss the main purpose? If anything you'll just be able to maintain some musclemass if you plan to stay in a caloric deficit, if you expect to gain lots of muscle while cutting down you gonna be dissapointed.
A bit on the short end for a long ester, unless you are on TRT I would not bother with such a low dose for a short cycle like this.

+Good quality fish oil

good cycle and add cardarine to it, good idea to cutting

lets see your log journal we all waiting

As this is my first cycle, I am very cautious about doses, especially when I am already prone to high estrogen levels. So, I decided to split 1 vile into 7 weeks with incremental doses. I saw this cycle somewhere and I thought this made sense. The next cycle I will see what to change.

I am losing my fat right now, and I will post the log on a different topic. Right now the calorie deficit is for about 300-500 kcal (~2500 kcal). Right now, protein intake is about 2.3-2.5 g/kcal.

Depending on my fat loss results, I am considering doing the cycle at a maintenance level.

The gains would not be as great as with calorie surplus, but my main goal is body recomposition, not heavy bulking. At that point, I would be happy with any gains with fat loss with minimal side effects. In the body recomposition phase, protein intake would be around 2.5-3 grams/kg (higher amounts on training days).

Does someone have an opinion on the use of GW, would it be better to do the GW cycle now when I do not use any AS, so that it helps me with intensity and potentially protects me from muscle catabolism? Or should I do GW +TE on my first cycle in January?

As this is my first cycle, I am very cautious about doses, especially when I am already prone to high estrogen levels. So, I decided to split 1 vile into 7 weeks with incremental doses. I saw this cycle somewhere and I thought this made sense. The next cycle I will see what to change.

I am losing my fat right now, and I will post the log on a different topic. Right now the calorie deficit is for about 300-500 kcal (~2500 kcal). Right now, protein intake is about 2.3-2.5 g/kcal.

Depending on my fat loss results, I am considering doing the cycle at a maintenance level.

The gains would not be as great as with calorie surplus, but my main goal is body recomposition, not heavy bulking. At that point, I would be happy with any gains with fat loss with minimal side effects. In the body recomposition phase, protein intake would be around 2.5-3 grams/kg (higher amounts on training days).

Does someone have an opinion on the use of GW, would it be better to do the GW cycle now when I do not use any AS, so that it helps me with intensity and potentially protects me from muscle catabolism? Or should I do GW +TE on my first cycle in January?
Tbh incremental doses makes little too no sense, the half-life of the compound already does that for you. You'll spend the first 2-4 weeks getting to "peak" levels anyways by sticking to the same dosage throughout your cycle.
Only reason I see to do something like this is if you're doing very high dosages, as hopping right on 2 grams of test week 1 might cause some "unpleasant" experiences. But hardly anything to worry about for most.

I still think 7 weeks will be to short, and you'll end up dissapointed. After those 7 weeks, where only the last 3-4 of them has been with hormones at peak level. Your testosterone levels will decrease over the next weeks where as you should start your PCT roughly 14 days after last injection. You might now spend roughly as long as your cycle has effectively been with little to no testosterone in your body.

Also. Even though you are in the upper range of e2, it's pretty much within normal. Unless you suffer issues from it, like Masonic says it might just be how your body thrives.

Top Bottom