Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killer injection site. Lots of effects little pain!!

concordsize

Hey fellas just thought I would share this with you. For the longest time I have been injecting in my tris, mostly in the inner and outer head. Well I was talking to a nurse(male) from my gym who is an avid "user" and he saw that my shoulder was alittle swolen (thanks QV)lol... Anyhow he told me to start injecting back in my tris BUT not in the horse shoe per sue. Basically in middle of it. He told me to shoot in the middle and pretty high, almost where the insertion of your tri and your rear delt meet. So for the past week I have been shooting there and WOW I have yet to even feel the 23g penatrate the skin.
It is killer hardly any nerves and have not bleed yet.
It is kinda hard to reach across so I have been using my mirror as a guide.

I realize some of you only take 1 or 2 shots a week but when you are every day for a contest like me new injection spots that dont hurt can mean alot so I hope this helps some.

Thanks
E

Oh and another plus is that you get that nice localized swelling but it actually looks real nice for 2 days or so. Many people have said my arms look alot bigger.

E

actually a friend of mine recommended the same thing a while back, never tried it though.....guess that will have to change

Top Bottom