Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcm's road to the 2013 npc Southern Classic!

So they high rep day def did its job. My chest is good and sore from yesterday. The bad part is my shoulder is still inflammed and sore. Oh well...it will eventualyy go away...more nsaids and ice!

I have legs today and the ham is still a little tight. Not sore at all but very tight so I will take it easy tonight. Probably more high reps and light weight! Taking my foot off the gas this week is a lot better than being sidelined for weeks if I was to cause a serious injury!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I got home after the gym and talking with some buddies, ate and passed out. I had a pretty good workout yesterday even though I went very light. My ham is still very very tight so I had to take the smart road and not do anything stupid. As I said...the workout was still great and very intense!

Exercise1 bb squat
145x60
145x60

Exercise2 leg press (single leg)
45(each side)x50
45(each side)x50

Exercise3 walking lunges
Bwx20(each leg)
Bwx20(each leg)
Bwx20(each leg)

That is it! I know it looks simple and like I didn't do much but in 7 sets I racked up 280 reps for legs, all compound movements. That will put a hurting on you! My legs felt about ready to explode! Hopefully by next week I will be back to form though and this hamstring will be fully healed!

So shoulders today was pretty intense!! The sad thing is that I did 0 presses. My shoulder was still bothering me so I left them out to prevent further aggravation. The total reps ended up being CRAZY! Here is the rundown!

*/=superset

Exercise1 seated db lateral/db front raise/bent over db lateral
20x40/15x40/20x40
25x30/20x30/25x30
30x20/25x20/30x20

Exercise2 bb upright rows
50x50
60x40
70x30

Exercise3 rear delt rope pulls
25x50
30x40
35x30

Exercise4 bb front raise
30x40
40x40
50x30

It I counted correctly that is a total of 620 reps!! No matter heavy or light, I make sure to take the intensity to the maximum level! I had a great workout and a sick pump! I am ready to get back to some heavy lifting though!

So for any of u wondering...the cycle I am planning on running is something like this

Week 1-12 450mg eq
Week 1-12 400mg test e
Week 1-8 250mg deca
Week 1-4 50mg anadrol daily

*I am not completely settled on the deca dose and I might run the test and eq a bit longer...maybe 14-16 weeks...not quite sure though.

Of course I have prami and liquidex on hand as well as clomid, daa, and post cycle/unleashed (or something similar) for my pct. I will most likely try to pick up some n2guard and also run along with the cycle.

I have largely been considering cruising on a low dose of test after my off season bulker but I haven't quite made up my mind. I know I seem a little young but as a lot of u guys know, I am looking to go pro one day so blasting and cruising is inevitable. Lol. Not sure if I want to take the plunge this early though. That decision is still in the air.

I'm in for sure.

Just to comment on the above...Definatley 16 weeks bro. Especially to take advantage of the EQ. Which also lets you run the deca 12 weeks or whatever if you choose. Normally I would try my best to discourage anyone from deca. But your obviously a different case than the average gym rat. I like that your looking like your going to be careful with the deca dose. The only thing I might personally suggest is use NPP instead so if it doesnt agree with you, you can be done with it sooner rather than later. Not that I think you will have a problem. If you do have an issue with deca it will likely be too much bloat. Possibly some acne. Watch out for that. After about 6 weeks on 300mg wk it gave me real bad cystic pimples on my lower outer back. Like the ones you pop in the morning and they need to be popped again in the afternoon. SOme people do fine with deca though.
Have you considered throwing in some Ipamorelin? Maybe even with some Mod GRF 1-29? You seem like you want to hold off the HGH til you "need" it. But with peptides working naturally with you and not being suppressing it may be something to think about. I can vouche for the way they make you recover and definatley boost strength and endurance during training.
IMHO stay away from GHRP-6 or 2. Too much water retention.

Holy shit 600+reps I want to puke just thinking about that

Ha ha ha. It was all right man. Didn't notice how many I did til I stopped at the end and counted. If I had gone in with the intent of doing 600+ reps it never would have happened. Lol.

I'm in for sure.

Just to comment on the above...Definatley 16 weeks bro. Especially to take advantage of the EQ. Which also lets you run the deca 12 weeks or whatever if you choose. Normally I would try my best to discourage anyone from deca. But your obviously a different case than the average gym rat. I like that your looking like your going to be careful with the deca dose. The only thing I might personally suggest is use NPP instead so if it doesnt agree with you, you can be done with it sooner rather than later. Not that I think you will have a problem. If you do have an issue with deca it will likely be too much bloat. Possibly some acne. Watch out for that. After about 6 weeks on 300mg wk it gave me real bad cystic pimples on my lower outer back. Like the ones you pop in the morning and they need to be popped again in the afternoon. SOme people do fine with deca though.
Have you considered throwing in some Ipamorelin? Maybe even with some Mod GRF 1-29? You seem like you want to hold off the HGH til you "need" it. But with peptides working naturally with you and not being suppressing it may be something to think about. I can vouche for the way they make you recover and definatley boost strength and endurance during training.
IMHO stay away from GHRP-6 or 2. Too much water retention.

Sweet burn! Glad u are along for the ride! I was actually thinking about extending the eq to 16 because I am really leaning on blasting and cruising from here on out. I might not come off after this off season bulk run. I have also thought about bumping it up to 500mg a week of eq as well.

I am def playing it safe on the deca. Especially with it being my first run. I am actually running npp as well. 100mg of npp and 150mg of deca. Kind of creating my on nandrolone blend. Lol. That way it kicks in fast and I dont have a large amount in my system if I dont like it.

The peptides are another thing I have been playing with. Tbh I am not against running actual growth at all. The cost is what I am more against. I do like the repair benefits of some of the peptides and I know u have had a lot of luck with them. I just haven't made up my mind. I would be perfectly alright running 2ius a day of growth just to help stay lean off-season. Its just that I haven't taken the plunge. Lol.

Sweet burn! Glad u are along for the ride! I was actually thinking about extending the eq to 16 because I am really leaning on blasting and cruising from here on out. I might not come off after this off season bulk run. I have also thought about bumping it up to 500mg a week of eq as well.

I am def playing it safe on the deca. Especially with it being my first run. I am actually running npp as well. 100mg of npp and 150mg of deca. Kind of creating my on nandrolone blend. Lol. That way it kicks in fast and I dont have a large amount in my system if I dont like it.

The peptides are another thing I have been playing with. Tbh I am not against running actual growth at all. The cost is what I am more against. I do like the repair benefits of some of the peptides and I know u have had a lot of luck with them. I just haven't made up my mind. I would be perfectly alright running 2ius a day of growth just to help stay lean off-season. Its just that I haven't taken the plunge. Lol.

You can also run peptides with HGH to bro. The nice thing about the peptides is that it works faster than HGH. (sooner I should say). I would think though if you wanted to commit to HGH that you would want to be in the 4-6iu range. 2iu is great like for me. Hrt dose, ect... For bodybuilding purposes you would want more.
If your in it for the haul then blasting and cruising will help you keep the most gains. But if you wanna be the most sane about it at this point then cruise on a dose that gives you normal top range test levels. Such as 150mg wk. I wouldnt go over 200mg wk for a cruise.
Being that NPP is phenyl prop not "prop" it has an extra day of activity IIRC my ester schooling. So I wouldnt go any less than every 3.5 days or so but preferably EOD or E3D. You dont want a nandrolone roller coaster.
Cant wait to see how you do with the A-bombs. Always wanted to try them. Just afraid of wicked yo-yo gains.

Im subbed Blake. Sorry it took so long, but to be honest i havent been on EF much since my show. Been relaxing and spending time with my fiancé. Havent wanted to really even think about bodybuilding for a few days. But im back now and on my way to 220

You can also run peptides with HGH to bro. The nice thing about the peptides is that it works faster than HGH. (sooner I should say). I would think though if you wanted to commit to HGH that you would want to be in the 4-6iu range. 2iu is great like for me. Hrt dose, ect... For bodybuilding purposes you would want more.
If your in it for the haul then blasting and cruising will help you keep the most gains. But if you wanna be the most sane about it at this point then cruise on a dose that gives you normal top range test levels. Such as 150mg wk. I wouldnt go over 200mg wk for a cruise.
Being that NPP is phenyl prop not "prop" it has an extra day of activity IIRC my ester schooling. So I wouldnt go any less than every 3.5 days or so but preferably EOD or E3D. You dont want a nandrolone roller coaster.
Cant wait to see how you do with the A-bombs. Always wanted to try them. Just afraid of wicked yo-yo gains.

Yeah...I never thought of stacking peptides and hgh! That sounds pretty legit! I was mainly wanting 2ius off season and kicking it up to 4-6ius pre contest. I just want to use it to stay lean off season and use it to kick up the gains pre contest!

The test dose sounds good. I was thinking about 200-250mg but it is smarter to keep it a bit lower. I want to be able to keep as much as possible and that's the best way to do it.

I am super excited about the a bombs. I know the massive gains and potential for loss is intimidating but I think with the right diet and ancillaries u can keep the estrogen in check and maximize gains. Its gonna be a blast!

Top Bottom