Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcm's road to the 2013 npc Southern Classic!

jcmbbfuture

Alright guys.. I know its a ways a way and I am just a week in to my off season training/diet but due to the success of my low dose pre contest log I was wanting to do a detailed log leading up to the 2013 Southern Classic. This is the show that I have my eyes on for my second competition. It will take place on June 1.

So what I was wanting to do with this log will be very similar to my last. I will give a detailed description of my diet, training, and off season cycle as well. As before, I will be more than willing to answer any and all questions and will give updated pics through the entire off season and pre contest transformation.

So what do u guys think?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Awesome guys!! Y know how much I appreciate each and every one's support and feed back!

Just to catch u up to speed...my first week of off season diet/training went great. After the comp I ate like a dirty pig Saturday night and all day Sunday but I went straight to my clean bulking diet on Monday! As of this past Friday I had put on almost twenty lbs! (On 7/20 at 6:30 I weighed in at 191.2 and on Friday 7/27 at 5:30 I weighed 211 in the dot.) I am curious to see how much I have gained over the weekend! I am still very lean...def holding more water but I am so much more full!! My vascularity is still pretty insanely! Its been really cool to see this transformation!

So...on to the diet. Without getting to too much detail I am bringing in 350+ grams of protein, 500+ grams of carbs, and about 80 grams of fat a day. My protein sources are whey, casein, chicken, tuna, lean red meat, and of course small amounts from peanut butter and milk. My carb sources are from oats, rice, whole grain breads, fruit preserves, malrodextrin (only once a day, post workout in mass gainer shake), and small amounts from milk and peanut butter. Fat sources are from my meats, milk, and peanut butter. I am keeping my sugar content relatively low...between 50-60 grams a day. On the weekends I do a mini carb load where I bring in between 300-500 grams of "junk" carbs. This helps me to keep strict during the week and really loads those carbs for Monday! Lol. The diet has been great and I have been super strong the last half of last week. The only problem I gave been having is that I am getting painful pumps with everything I do! Even mixing a damn protein shake or sweeping up my kitchen.

I will have an update after my workout tonight and I will have my cycle posted up after I fine tune it and get it exactly how I want!

If any u have any questions please feel free to ask!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom