Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

improving aerobic capacity

jeebise23

hey have been out of the bodybuilding seen for a couple of years now., im 37 years guys i old and am about 20 llbs overweight. in my earlier days i use to lift heavy and was always bulky. then and now i find myself huffin and puffin going up a flight of stairs, really embarrasing, just wanted to know how to get my cardio in order not just to lose weight but to improve my aerobic capacity, i was wondering about doing the hitt program but i dont know ,anyone that can suggest a aerobic plan with all of the ways on figuring out the percentages because i never did that would be appreciated thank you

Do anything bro. Walk more. Ride a bike. Take shorter breaks in between sets -- anything that gets you breathing heavy. It's pretty simple. It doesn't take a special plan. Just go.

jeebise23 said:
hey have been out of the bodybuilding seen for a couple of years now., im 37 years guys i old and am about 20 llbs overweight. in my earlier days i use to lift heavy and was always bulky. then and now i find myself huffin and puffin going up a flight of stairs, really embarrasing, just wanted to know how to get my cardio in order not just to lose weight but to improve my aerobic capacity, i was wondering about doing the hitt program but i dont know ,anyone that can suggest a aerobic plan with all of the ways on figuring out the percentages because i never did that would be appreciated thank you

imo, hitt is the best for breaking-up rouitines or when you are pressed for time. at 37 (i am 41) hitt may not be the smartest thing to do until you build a base--say you go an hour w/in 60-75% of target heart rate. also, hitt right out of the blocks would be a great way to pull or strain something, get frustrated, or puke.

What I like is going out for a couple miles a day with a weighted vest. Get your body used to moving with 40-80lbs of extra weight. It functions well as GPP or AR for lower body and back, too.

:cow:

samoth said:
What I like is going out for a couple miles a day with a weighted vest. Get your body used to moving with 40-80lbs of extra weight. It functions well as GPP or AR for lower body and back, too.

:cow:

i would not suggest that if you are on vacation in the middle east :kaioken:

Top Bottom