Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

I blew up went from 250 to 285-290.....and my second cycle I went from 275 to 300. Third cycle i was up to 315. But that first one was the really big one, about 35-40 lbs.

By some unknown reason, in the first cycle you gain a lot of muscle on relatively low dosages, and thats never to be repeated.
Maybe some receptor downregulation.

I need some karma

[email protected]

Primo 200 mg / w
Deca 50 mg yes 50 mg /w
norandrolone undecanoate /w
250 mg sus. / 10 days
run it for 10 weeks
got 26 lbs and kept about 20 lbs

Dude, I gained a ton but most of it was fat. I was under the misconseption that you could pretty much eat anything. I was wrong. I gained like 20lbs in the first week. Swole up like a pig. I was on Dbol and Sust.

20 lbs gained. 6 lbs kept. No pct. 250mgs test a week for ten weeks. 200 to 220. Then down to 206. If only I did research back then and knew about pct.

First cycle (250mg Test E and 200mg EQ/week) I gained 33lbs in ten weeks (30 of which came before week 8, interestingly enough). I gained a few pounds of fat too, but it was part of my overall size increase, so not exactly overly noticable. Added nearly two plus inches to my bi/tri measurement. I kept it all on a PCT of Clen/HCG/Nolva. Cycle (including PCT), training, rest, and diet was damn near flawless (I wasn't working at the time; all my energy went into that cycle). Only regret I have was opting for EQ instead of Deca.

Last edited:

Today marks the end of week 3 of my cycle and I'm +24 pounds. I'm trying to take care of the bloat (im taking dex) but I don't really care it'll go away when I'm done.

GoldenDelicious said:
hi fellas im quite curious what sort of gains people made on their very first busta cherry cycle. i know some guys who made as little as 5lbs and other who made 25 (almost all lean too)

how about you fellas?

sorry if this has been done before
about 10lbs

first real cycle

30mg dball per day week 1-4
500mg sust/week week 1-8
400mg deca/week week 1-8

gained 35lbs, kept 25

GoldenDelicious said:
hi fellas im quite curious what sort of gains people made on their very first busta cherry cycle. i know some guys who made as little as 5lbs and other who made 25 (almost all lean too)

how about you fellas?

sorry if this has been done before

My first cycle was straight test at 350mgs per week for 8 weeks. I gained nearly 25 pounds. Within 2 months after my cycle was over I had dropped down to where I retained just above 20 pounds from my cycle and was at sub 6% bodyfat. :Chef:

These days Im a lot more educated in dieting correctly. This has led me to get some really really good gains, and almost all of it is lean muscle. Diet is key to great gains + retention of those gains.

Top Bottom