Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with arimidex in reducing body fat

hulk04

I went from 22% body fat to 23% body fat with TRT. Test cypionate: 120 mg/week.
My waist has increased.
My strength has greatly increased along with libido but I have gained a lot of fat in the midsection.
My doctor won't prescribe arimidex.
He says that my estrogen level on the seventh day (before my next injection) is within normal range.
My estrogen was 44 in January. When I complained about estrogen, the doctor said that you free T was low
when you were on 100 mg/week dose. So he increased my dose to 120 mg/week. Now, I have more body fat and higher
estrogen. He says that he doesn't know why I gained body fat but is willing to increase my dose. He says that
maybe if we increase free testosterone by increasing the dose, I could see reduction in fat. I haven't increased
the dose because I have noticed that when I increase the dose, my waist increases. I started TRT last year in June
on 5 g androgel then moved to 10 g. Then I switched to 100 mg cypionate and finally 120 mg weekly.

I have been taking 0.2 mg liquid arimidex EOD from Researchstop.com for a month.
I do strength training 3 times per week and cardio 6 times per week with no reduction in belly fat.
I mostly stay on low carb diet. I started taking liquid arimidex a month ago but no change in belly fat.
Is that quality arimidex? Is the dose too low? Where can I get quality arimidex without prescription?

arimidex doesn't burn fat. can you give us a detailed diet? i know you said it's low carb, but that's a subjective statement.

I have fought belly fat and water retention for the past 15 years.....I was as high as 36% bf and a lot of it in my mid-section. I am very sensative to water retention and bloat. My free testosterone levels were very low and my estrogen levels were high. It seems that the high estrogen levels went hand in hand with the bloat sensativity. My waist line would fluctuate dramatically and I could increase by 5-7 lb of water in 1 day if my carb intake or beer consumption was high.

I did a lot of reasearch and decided to go with letro through my cycle and into TRT.

I am working on getting my Dr. to give me proviron, more for the freeing up of free testosterone effect when i am just at TRT dose, but that is another story.

Letro is far more efective in passing through the cell membrain of lipid cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase. letro is far superior in reducing the estrogen in cells then arimidex. since estrogen attracts water...less estrogen...less water and bloat. Also at 23% body fat you have a lot of fat cells to produce araomatase and estrogen. The THT will just amplify this. Higher BF % makes you more prone to gyno issues, and increasing estrogen levels.

Arimidex is about 80% effective in inhibiting aromatase....letro is 95%.

With letro there is not need to run any other AI or SERM.

A dose of .25mg a day is enough, it takes 60 days to stabalize blood levels, but this is ok for TRT as it is long term anyways.

You can get it easisly enough for research on your animals and the bottle lasts forever.

I have found, and this is just my personal experience, that it has limited water retention and bloat that normally comes from higher dosages of Test.

I have 2 or three great links...but it won't let me post them yet...need min. 25 posts lol....

The other thing that I have found is that for years my diet was dialed in very well, I did ample cardio and I could not get rid of the excess belly fat. Even my trainers were stumped and I had 3 at the gym working with me as a project and they could not get me to cut the last bit of fat. I had the bit of bitch tits and belly fat, indicative of high estrogen levels. Once my TRT started to kick in and I limited estrogen with letro....it started to drop off way easier....when I started my cycle it was an eye opener as to what I had fought for years.

just my 2 cents......

Hi bdoge, thanks for the detailed reply. How can I email you to get the web-sites? I don't have gyno, only belly fat that has gone up with TRT.

Any of you interested in loosing Fat pm me I could state a few here and there and do's and don't but that would be doing you all an injustice, so if you ae willing to do and listen as i say i'm here for you.

RADAR

I have fought belly fat and water retention for the past 15 years.....I was as high as 36% bf and a lot of it in my mid-section. I am very sensative to water retention and bloat. My free testosterone levels were very low and my estrogen levels were high. It seems that the high estrogen levels went hand in hand with the bloat sensativity. My waist line would fluctuate dramatically and I could increase by 5-7 lb of water in 1 day if my carb intake or beer consumption was high.

I did a lot of reasearch and decided to go with letro through my cycle and into TRT.

I am working on getting my Dr. to give me proviron, more for the freeing up of free testosterone effect when i am just at TRT dose, but that is another story.

Letro is far more efective in passing through the cell membrain of lipid cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase. letro is far superior in reducing the estrogen in cells then arimidex. since estrogen attracts water...less estrogen...less water and bloat. Also at 23% body fat you have a lot of fat cells to produce araomatase and estrogen. The THT will just amplify this. Higher BF % makes you more prone to gyno issues, and increasing estrogen levels.

Arimidex is about 80% effective in inhibiting aromatase....letro is 95%.

With letro there is not need to run any other AI or SERM.

A dose of .25mg a day is enough, it takes 60 days to stabalize blood levels, but this is ok for TRT as it is long term anyways.

You can get it easisly enough for research on your animals and the bottle lasts forever.

I have found, and this is just my personal experience, that it has limited water retention and bloat that normally comes from higher dosages of Test.

I have 2 or three great links...but it won't let me post them yet...need min. 25 posts lol....

The other thing that I have found is that for years my diet was dialed in very well, I did ample cardio and I could not get rid of the excess belly fat. Even my trainers were stumped and I had 3 at the gym working with me as a project and they could not get me to cut the last bit of fat. I had the bit of bitch tits and belly fat, indicative of high estrogen levels. Once my TRT started to kick in and I limited estrogen with letro....it started to drop off way easier....when I started my cycle it was an eye opener as to what I had fought for years.

just my 2 cents......

bdodge, how can I get in touch with you to get the sites? thanks

Any of you interested in loosing Fat pm me I could state a few here and there and do's and don't but that would be doing you all an injustice, so if you ae willing to do and listen as i say i'm here for you.

RADAR

Hey guys! Wake up here! Radar is offering you his expertise freely. Something that would cost alotta $$$ anywhere else.

bdodge, how can I get in touch with you to get the sites? thanks

If I catch any of you in pm soliticing links to a website you guys are gone, We have sponsors here that offer the same thing.

RADAR

Top Bottom