Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you every gotten your wife or a female pregnant while juicing?

M Laredo

My wife wants to have kids, but I 've been cycling roids for several years. Is is still possible to get her pregnant? I finished my last cycle two weeks ago. 1000mg test and 600mg eq

If you want to help her out, and not just 'go through the motions', then I would recommend starting clomid and arimidex/liquidex in another week.

These two should greatly help your body to kickstart prodicing your goodies again.

Alot of people and I mean alot of people using still get the girl pregnant while on!!!

Thats why I don't know how the male pill will work since it uses test..

anyone with some info??

Mr. Laredo said:
yeah been taking 50mg clomid every day. We will see what happens.

If you stopped the eq 2 weeks ago, the clomid won't do anything. Your body has to be clear of anabolics before the clomid will help you. Sure, your balls will look bigger, but your hpta is still shut down.

That's why I said wait a week, because that would mean 3 weeks after your eq shot, to start the clomid.

Good luck.

tx

Yes you can still get your girl pregnant while on a cycle. This is different for individual to individual of course. I have read several posts since I been on this board where guys reported their significant other got pregnant while they were on a cycle.

Hell, I'm 5 weeks into my cycle and still shooting big loads! ;)

Txlonghorn- I went ahead and started the clomid early to prevent a little gyno. I think it works well combined with nolva or arimidex.

What do you think?

I was told(and observered it in several juicers) that there is a 90% possibility that children conceived while the guy is using turn out to be girls. Anyone else notice this or is it just a coincidence?(Dan Duchaine backs this up also in one of his books)

Yes, clomid is sometimes used as an anti-e. What I was saying was that it is ineffective at restoring your hpta (your little soldiers) while there was still gear in your system, that's all.

CONTRACTION said:
Yes you can still get your girl pregnant while on a cycle. This is different for individual to individual of course. I have read several posts since I been on this board where guys reported their significant other got pregnant while they were on a cycle.

Hell, I'm 5 weeks into my cycle and still shooting big loads! ;)

Um.... and you normally don't shoot loads when on a cycle?

Andy

Top Bottom