x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Hardgainer on a Mission! (translation: newbie in search of feedback!)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hardgainer on a Mission! (translation: newbie in search of feedback!) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Check this out! (Please excuse the length too! Kinda excited!) I finally got my hands on some test e, as well as anadrol, and dbol(asia pharma). Been trying to figure which to run with the test e on my first cycle the anadrol or the dbol. As for myself I'm 29 about 5"11 and I weight about 165. I begun working out while incarcerated and although I got much stronger over that six years in El Reno (bench max 335), and I got cut the f%*& up but I never could maintain any weight beyond about 175.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hardgainer on a Mission! (translation: newbie in search of feedback!)

Check this out! (Please excuse the length too! Kinda excited!) I finally got my hands on some test e, as well as anadrol, and dbol(asia pharma). Been trying to figure which to run with the test e on my first cycle the anadrol or the dbol. As for myself I'm 29 about 5"11 and I weight about 165. I begun working out while incarcerated and although I got much stronger over that six years in El Reno (bench max 335), and I got cut the f%*& up but I never could maintain any weight beyond about 175. Since I been home I don't work out 5-6 days a week anymore. More like 3. It has always bothered me that I couldn't get that mass I was looking for even with so much time on my hands to dedicate to lifting. I had just about accepted my slim destiny when I discovered one of these posts a while ago. I researched and researched and finally stumbled across a source thank the lord!!! And after I decide which way to go between the anadrol and dbol get my PCT and everything I plan on starting my first cycle without delay! I just wanted some feedback from you guys that would, possibly, help me maximize this first cycle and keep as much of the gains as possible!

Re: Hardgainer on a Mission! (translation: newbie in search of feedback!)

why can you only workout 3 days a week?? what's your diet like??

I can and will workout more than 3 days now! I think I fell in a slump for a minute. I let that plateau I reached chip away at my ambitions a little. I kinda feel renewed now! Imagining the possibilites!

its all about calories in vrs calories used. your body uses a lot of fuel, you need to feed it more.

Thanks for posting my man! For me that's the hardest part to put away the food it takes everyday to gain. But that is part of the job Right! This high calorie diet is a commitment I intend to honor if it kills me Big Homie! I gotta get it Bro!

Pro Bodybuilder

You need to be training 5 days a week to put on muscle mass IMO. Splitting big bodyparts so they get worked once a week. IE - Mon Chest, Tues Back, Wed Legs, Thurs Delts, Fri Arms. Until you can do that id leave the steroids for a latter date.

More traniing. More food. More sleep. Add 3 servings of BIG BLAST a day. You WILL grow -- guaranteed.
    NPC Championships Age 59

Most definitely stepping trainig back up to 5 days. Also thinking of postponing cycle until I reach the level I was on when I hit that wall. Then I'll begin my first cycle maybe nov/dec. As eager as I am to make that move into aas I saw somewhere here on another thread how important is to push as far as possible naturally. And although I ate sleep and talked iron while I was incarcerated I'd be the first to admit I'm not presently operating at that level and I should be before I make that move in order to maximize the return. I do know my body though and I do know it has been a tremendous obstacle for me to reach my goals naturally and at this point I am certain that first cycle is inevitable for me. U digg?

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by professional View Post
    have been on a 5 day regime and i got lean but no increase in weight,lethargy and dark circles ..my diet was right but i later got to know that i was not giving enough rest to my body parts..i started a 3 day split with half hour cardio on off days.. Chest triceps/legs anterior delts and back biceps with sunday off..and amazingly i started gaining weight but whats best is that i started to feel energetic..
    Thats because your diet was the same and your energy demands dropped, so you were getting enough cals for 3 days. Obviously means you were not for 5 days. Up the cals, up the training.

I'm back going at it 5 days a week all natty for the time being. Still got da gear tho! Just saving it I'm gone push it back about another 3 months. Got a new workout partner! So I'm pushing. Something about the gear stashed away at da crib is additional motivation (psychologically I think). Still gotta find the perfect pct for my 600 test e(ew×1-12), anadrol100mg (ed, wks 1-4) stack. Any ideas?