Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halfway, results...

thorolf15

I'm now halfway in a cycle with winstrol eod and d-bol...

The results are quite good! I've lost some fat, but weigh even more! Size has gone up ALOT! all of my friends come asking me how the f** I got that large in that short time... hmm!

Started benching 80kg for 8 rep. Know I'm doing 90 EASY...

HEHE! Love this Shit!

have fun!

hmmm...there's another guy on here doing a dbol/winny cycle. Like I told him, make sure you take all your liver supps:

-ALA
-Milk Thistle
-Cranberry Extract

Drink water, and watch your skin. If it starts to turn yellow, your liver is having problems and you should lower your doses or even stop all together.

Glad to hear your getting good results though. What doses are you taking? How far into it are you?

I'm on the liver protection...

dosages ara VERY low... It's my first cycle, didn't want people to notice too much :) 50mg of winstrol EOD 6 tabs of methandon (d-bol) ED

I've just started the 4-th week now, but still going strong! climbed up the 100kg in benchpress, that's what I hoped to reach with this cycle!

Since this is my first cycle ever, I look forward to do the next! It'll be with other dosages, and more well planned!

Thx for replies ;)

those doses aren't low actually...50mg winny and 30mg dbol is about aveage. you should start to notice the effects of the winny soon.

Weel, I sort of believed the wiiny alrady worked, but I felt that allready in the beginning... Perhaps it was the d-bol instead? HEHE! Looking foreward to see if this shit's gonna do even more! I'm satisfied already now!

You are right, eating right is really working too!

What you experienced up till now was the Dbol...your arms are probably pretty big right? That's the bloat from the Dbol. The winny will now start taking effect, hardening your muscles up. I would taper the Dbol and conitune on with the winny a little more at the end of your cycle.

Well, that's what I'm planning to do! I'm gonna stop the d-bol 14 days before the winny... And YES my arms are growing rapidly... However, that's what everyone are saying...

NICE!

Thx for the replys again... It's nice to see that you actually care!

Top Bottom