Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna be running 400mgs tren

A blend of 400mg tren 400mg mast and 400mg test?? Wtf is must be as thick as roofing tar

Obviously he means 400mgs a week of each compound, ofcourse there's no gear out there with 1200mgs/ml.

I've ran tren a few times the last 6-7 years and just last week got my first tren cough, really weired. I had the worst night sweats first run but never again prolly cause I cut the carbs down when I run tren speacially in the evening... Insomnia is the worst

Everything you talked about deff occurs..but night sweats for 5+ pounds on almost every excercise a week.. YES...trouble sleeping for 10+pounds of pure lean muscle while loosing Fat.. Fck Yes...Roid Rage for Vascularity outta the gazoo and people in the gym whispering "ohh shitt"' You Betta Fckn believe IT. betta believe I will deal with the sides..how...keep thinking about the future results and more muscle and more stregnth and more whispers in the gym lol gotta love TREN man cant fckn beat it!....Oh yea..sides remind me that the juice is working jussssstt fine.

You also better beleive that once you stop the tren, almost all of that strength is gone.

gstacker said:
the one i know of is dosed at 200mg of each per ml. 600mg is already alot of powder to hold in 1ml.

Really? 600mg/ml
hmmm
I usually see it dosed 50-75mgs each 150-425mgs/ml
Yeah that's a awesome ml/ml blend .
Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom