Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - trenabol and test

Na I'm starting Monday.. And I've done shit tons of research mayne, that's why I went with tren cause it don't aramotize, and I'm stacking test on it cause I don't want a limp noodle ;) and I've taken "beast test booster" so I have a pretty good idea of what ill be dealing with there.. Obviously strait test is different than a booster but I'm starting at such a small dose if both ill be fine, and I'm doin my whole cycle with a pro, he's my workout partner lol

..and he said he's got my pct planned I just haven't talked to him a lot about It yet

Do you have prami or caber? You can do tren only without dick problems man. I would still suggest test only. You wont gain that much more for a first cycle with adding tren.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Disaster waiting to happen...big plate of pasta? Keep it simple for your 1st cycle and drop the tren.

~EZ

This is a disaster waiting to happen. "Not worried about PCT that's 12 weeks away!!!!!"

Edit: Haha, didn't even see the post above me. But so true.

This is a disaster waiting to happen. "Not worried about PCT that's 12 weeks away!!!!!"

Edit: Haha, didn't even see the post above me. But so true.

Na my boys got me covered for the pct and I didn't say I'm not worried, I said I hadn't thought about it much.. I'm talkin to him about it now

You're eating a bagel and pasta EVERY DAY and you don't know what's wrong with that?

A) white flour
B) meat sauce LOADED with salt and sugar

Diet is all over the place...

"Time to see what gear can do?" gear doesn't do a thing if it's used haphazzardly

~EZ

What's wrong with pasta and meat sauce?? Complex carbs and protein mayne lol

Oh please...he didn't just say "mayne", a bagel has like 65 grams of white flour carbs per bagel...horrible choice and will only end up staying with you unless you are burning a good portion aerobically...but to build muscle there are much better choices than flour riddened carb sources...yams, brown rice, Quinua, beans, oats, Ezekiel breads, whole grains...be careful how some consider whole grains...I think you get the picture...go check out the diet & nutrition forum a bit...just looking out for ya...mayne!!! ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Oh please...he didn't just say "mayne", a bagel has like 65 grams of white flour carbs per bagel...horrible choice and will only end up staying with you unless you are burning a good portion aerobically...but to build muscle there are much better choices than flour riddened carb sources...yams, brown rice, Quinua, beans, oats, Ezekiel breads, whole grains...be careful how some consider whole grains...I think you get the picture...go check out the diet & nutrition forum a bit...just looking out for ya...mayne!!! ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I still have a pretty good diet, and try to stick to organics and whole wheat products but I ain't rich and all that shits expensive.. Is it really that bad to have white flour products? I've heard a lot of controversy when it comes to whole wheat as well..

You're eating a bagel and pasta EVERY DAY and you don't know what's wrong with that?

A) white flour
B) meat sauce LOADED with salt and sugar

Diet is all over the place...

"Time to see what gear can do?" gear doesn't do a thing if it's used haphazzardly

~EZ

An I have half a bagel everyday with my chicken and bell pepper.. Couldn't think of another carb that would go good with that meal.. What about potatoes?? Loaded with starch that shits no bueno correct?

Top Bottom