Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feds easing up on Steroid busts.

Mike P.T.

I read this article in the latest Muscular Development.

"People hooked on crack, cocaine, or heroin often comit violent crimes, steal, and destroy their families to maintain their drug habits. Their actions eat away at the heart of a community. In contrast, anabolic steroid users want to look good and improve performance. When was the last time you heard about someone knocking over a liquor store to buy steroids? Finally, DEA officials are getting the message and paying less attention to arresting steroid users. Instead, they're placing more emphasis on controlling drugs that genuinely harm society. It's about time!
(ESPN.com, Dec. 20, 2002)

I see good things in the future for us bro's. No longer will we be part of an underground society. Hehehehe. ;)

Last edited:
Yes we will once again be able to walk around freely. But this is my main concern. Once it does become legal, and if it does...I'm sure there will still be restrictions on stupid shit. It's too late for me to think of anything else for me to say good night Elite

AAS and their ancillaries will never be OTC in our lifetime. They will always require a prescription. Remember folks, AAS have always been legal--just not as accessible as a candy bar. Then, you need the FDA to maintain approval status or the drugs get pulled from the market.

Mike P.T. if we are an underground society i would much prefer it to be that way. Yes i hate that fact that some good bros get busted, but i see a trend from where i'm from that steroids are becoming something of a social or recreational drug. Laugh if you want..I swear juice is becomming "trendy" around here. Two years ago I could of named everyone in this area who was on. Now we have kids taking shit..just to be taking shit, cause its seen as cool among there peers. Just as you have people "experimenting" (what complete bullshit) with weed, acid, lewds ect. you now have people taking juice to be social. Legalizing it will be the worse thing that can happen IMO. I personally have no problems at the moment getting hooked up. Yes its a pain in the ass and causes a good ulcer when you worry about the source being legit, juice being legit ect. However i just don't feel that legalizing it will make things that much better, you'll have a million teenagers trying to be "trendy". That is definitely IMO not something you want teenagers to be "experimenting" with. So as mike P.T. said..we are part of an underground society...then so be it. When you go underground you gotta learn to live with the rats..and i think we are doing just fine brothers!

Mike P.T. said:
I read this article in the latest Muscular Development.

"People hooked on crack, cocaine, or heroin often comit violent crimes, steal, and destroy their families to maintain their drug habits. Their actions eat away at the heart of a community. In contrast, anabolic steroid users want to look good and improve performance. When was the last time you heard about someone knocking over a liquor store to buy steroids? Finally, DEA officials are getting the message and paying less attention to arresting steroid users. Instead, they're placing more emphasis on controlling drugs that genuinely harm society. It's about time!
(ESPN.com, Dec. 20, 2002)

I see good things in the future for us bro's. No longer will we be part of an underground society. Hehehehe. ;)

Do you have a time machine? :D

J.K. I'm glad if it's true and I hope we don't have to wait until December for it to be true!

JC

Top Bottom