Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online steroid culture reacts to recent drug bust

errn247 said:
Who ever heard of any sticking and driving and killing a 3 year old on a big wheel? On a daily and nightly basis we get ambulance calls " 34 year old male found down. Alcohol on board. pt combative and in restraints" Then you hear these lil fucks in the background on the rado cursing and threatening the medics. Then they get to us and are yelling, piss on themselves or shit on themselves. We dont have time this shit.

I have never heard a call " we have a 34 year old male found down just took 500mg test 30 d b.ol and has a hard on. we have that restrained it is out of hand."

I wish journalists would talk to more people like you to get a more objective picture of steroids...Unfortunately the media does not aim to educate/inform the public; but to generate sensationalism and push political agendas. Ratings whores...

Good post BTW muffinlicker. lol I like these kinda posts. makes me a little more cautious everytime i read them. Keep'em coming.

Well i think alot of jounalists have good intent when writing what they write. They just dont research the true effects of AA.S. I wish more would do stories like where are the bodies? Show me the dead bodies that the goverment claims are dying from AA.S use? I bet they would get more ratings looking at it this way.

errn247 said:
Good post BTW muffinlicker. lol I like these kinda posts. makes me a little more cautious everytime i read them. Keep'em coming.

Well i think alot of jounalists have good intent when writing what they write. They just dont research the true effects of AA.S. I wish more would do stories like where are the bodies? Show me the dead bodies that the goverment claims are dying from AA.S use? I bet they would get more ratings looking at it this way.

That's the thing that bugs me...It's negligent...

For each everyday guy who juices, they have 2 Accredited Experts to give the other point of view.

It would be refreshing to at least once, preferably in a mainstream media article, see the reporter themselves actually questioning the anti-roid propaganda from The Experts

On the topic of social damage , I live opposite a skeevy bar popular with douchebags who drink, scream, puke and fight into the wee small hours every night. How this can be considered less anti-social than some guy pinning himself with test in his own bathroom I don't know.

More BS narrow minded propaganda. Powell did his best to explain out position, but people wont give his arguments much merit. After all he is a law breaker in their minds.
I have a question. If part of this was done to protect us from "unsanitary lab conditions" because "some of these guys are making this s*** in the kitchen sink" wouldnt there be tons of posts from the ones who got infections from unsanitary gear? The people who were sourcing out wouldnt have much of a rep if their clients were getting sick. But what do I know?

Kachunga said:
More BS narrow minded propaganda. Powell did his best to explain out position, but people wont give his arguments much merit. After all he is a law breaker in their minds.
I have a question. If part of this was done to protect us from "unsanitary lab conditions" because "some of these guys are making this s*** in the kitchen sink" wouldnt there be tons of posts from the ones who got infections from unsanitary gear? The people who were sourcing out wouldnt have much of a rep if their clients were getting sick. But what do I know?

Which is a reason why they should make gear legal in the U.S. :evil: Then we'd really be protected & the dirty UG's wouldn't be necessary :theshadow

Top Bottom