Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online steroid culture reacts to recent drug bust

Great read. It's time to change the laws in this country. We should have the right to do what we want with our bodies and make our own choices as ADULTS.

I'd love it if people actually got together on this and spread the TRUTH... The government is totally focusing on the wrong substances. It's a JOKE. But we have to do something.

Hopefully all this absurd portrayal of steroids and it's users will be enough to galvanize the bodybuilding community to take action.

I don't see a whole lot of difference between steroids and plastic surgery when it really comes down to it...

Obesity is a lot more dangerous than steroids...I don't see any laws limiting calorie consumption...

Cal_21 said:
Hopefully all this absurd portrayal of steroids and it's users will be enough to galvanize the bodybuilding community to take action.

I don't see a whole lot of difference between steroids and plastic surgery when it really comes down to it...

Obesity is a lot more dangerous than steroids...I don't see any laws limiting calorie consumption...

Death rate extrapolations for USA for Obesity: 300,000 per year, 25,000 per month, 5,769 per week, 821 per day, 34 per hour, 0 per minute, 0 per second.

I found a thousand sites that had death totals and rates for obesity. When i typed in anabolic steroid caused death i found nothing that came up with numbers. AND i have to beleive its MUCH MUCH less than 300000.

Bascially priorities are in the wrong spot. It really makes me wonder why people are so against steroids. I am guessing incorrect knowledge and lack of information. They get media information. Last if you look at any over the counter drugs there list of sides are as much as any steroid.

Selfcentor said:
Death rate extrapolations for USA for Obesity: 300,000 per year, 25,000 per month, 5,769 per week, 821 per day, 34 per hour, 0 per minute, 0 per second.

I found a thousand sites that had death totals and rates for obesity. When i typed in anabolic steroid caused death i found nothing that came up with numbers. AND i have to beleive its MUCH MUCH less than 300000.

Bascially priorities are in the wrong spot. It really makes me wonder why people are so against steroids. I am guessing incorrect knowledge and lack of information. They get media information. Last if you look at any over the counter drugs there list of sides are as much as any steroid.

Very good point :)

What really annoys me about this is that the US government thinks that it is ok to 'police' other countries.

They set a policy, and then more or less, bully other countries that are not as evolved in the world's economic market, like Mexico and China.

I bet they will go after India next, the big pharma companies are already harassing the generic drug manufacturers in this country.

It was an outcry from the US that dramatically transformed how the UK dealt with heroin addicts, and guess what, it made it worse.

Its true TAT. As much as I love our country I think our leaders live in a very contolled enviroment and feel thier choices are making the world better. They dont see what it really does.

and the bullying does annoy the hell out of me.

The U.S. government has it's flaws, but it's generally representitive of it's citizens. Most Americans are against performance enhancing drugs. Now most of this hatred is based on lies, and illogical conclusions, but untill the pro choice (for steroids) believers are able to change the minds of their anti steroid neighbors, the laws will remain as is.

tatyana_zadorozny said:
What really annoys me about this is that the US government thinks that it is ok to 'police' other countries.

They set a policy, and then more or less, bully other countries that are not as evolved in the world's economic market, like Mexico and China.

I bet they will go after India next, the big pharma companies are already harassing the generic drug manufacturers in this country.

It was an outcry from the US that dramatically transformed how the UK dealt with heroin addicts, and guess what, it made it worse.
then quit begging us to come in and handle your business, christ man.

Top Bottom