Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online steroid culture reacts to recent drug bust

I think this is so much BULL SHIT! Here our goverment has tobacco legal and that has killed millions of people and on top of that they also tax it and they want to tell us what we can do with OUR bodies!

In any type of argument that the goverment makes for anything about any drug they always use the excuse THE CHILDREN. If our goverment cared so much about THE CHILDREN then why do they let the child molesters out early?

I always like how they get some Doctor to talk about the side effects but most of them that they list out are either from Calabotic or a mixture with other recreational drugs.

Just another example why you need to vote Libertarian and end this war on drugs. To many good people get their lives ruined by the goverment.

bottleneckblooz said:
“ ’Roid rage, or male aggressiveness, is when a man can’t take no for an answer,” she said. “This can get them in trouble with the law. They may pick fights, have a quick temper and can be sexually aggressive.”

I like how they always talk about roid rage like it's a major problem. How about they make a list of all instances of violent behavior caused by alchohol, and make a list of occurances voilent behavior caused by steroids, and see which list is bigger. But yet, Alchohol is legal.

"Gary Wadler, an expert on drug use in sports who works with the Montreal-based World Anti-Doping Agency, said that even school-age children use steroids. He estimated that between 3 and 4 percent of 12th-graders and 2 percent of eighth-graders use the drugs."

3-4 percent?? This is a problem?? What about the percentage of teens that drink Alchohol? I'm guessing it's more than 3 or 4 percent. But Yet Alchohol is legal.

Very true. I've yet to see a "roid-rage" incident... however I've seen well over 100+ alcohol-rage incidents....

Selfcentor said:
alchohol has got to be around 50 percent of 12th graders if not higher.

I live in Utah, and they say the number of kids that will have tried alcohol by 15 is in the 70% range. This has got to be the lowest drinking state in the union.

muffinmaker said:
“I’m sorry, but when was the last time you saw a ghetto anywhere in this country that was caused by steroid use?”

Aint that the truth!

Reactions: ceo
bsdgeek said:
I am SOOOO SICK of hearing about 'roid rage'. That's one of the reasons my wife said she didn't want me on. Know what, just finished an 8 weeker, pretty moderate dose of test testosterone cypionate, she didn't even freakin know. She actually came up to me one night on my fifth week and wondered what had gotten into me, why I felt so good lately, why was I more patient with the kids and why was I soooo nice to her, blah blah blah. This is what makes me want to go postal, the lies that pencil dick mutha fuckas tell to keep people from actually feeling free and happy. Hell, without the gym, I'd have to get back on an antidepressant, fuck that.

i agree. i have been on hrt and am currenly on a cycle for the past 6 weeks and never felt rage or even short tempered. i guess if you do a massive amounts. if more people did steroids, went to the gym insted of sitting on the fat asses and complaining they would be a lot healthier.

bsdgeek said:
I am SOOOO SICK of hearing about 'roid rage'. That's one of the reasons my wife said she didn't want me on. Know what, just finished an 8 weeker, pretty moderate dose of test testosterone cypionate, she didn't even freakin know. She actually came up to me one night on my fifth week and wondered what had gotten into me, why I felt so good lately, why was I more patient with the kids and why was I soooo nice to her, blah blah blah. This is what makes me want to go postal, the lies that pencil dick mutha fuckas tell to keep people from actually feeling free and happy. Hell, without the gym, I'd have to get back on an antidepressant, fuck that.

I agree, But the media LOVES to make an example out of the one in 100000 that goes off on roid rage. ITs ridiculous.

I can tell you pesonally That there are a lot of Juicers in the hood especially mine not so much in the mexican hoods the eses stay small and twacked but a lot of the brothas who got green and genes like doin it big

bottleneckblooz said:
“ ’Roid rage, or male aggressiveness, is when a man can’t take no for an answer,” she said. “This can get them in trouble with the law. They may pick fights, have a quick temper and can be sexually aggressive.”

I like how they always talk about roid rage like it's a major problem. How about they make a list of all instances of violent behavior caused by alchohol, and make a list of occurances voilent behavior caused by steroids, and see which list is bigger. But yet, Alchohol is legal.

"Gary Wadler, an expert on drug use in sports who works with the Montreal-based World Anti-Doping Agency, said that even school-age children use steroids. He estimated that between 3 and 4 percent of 12th-graders and 2 percent of eighth-graders use the drugs."

3-4 percent?? This is a problem?? What about the percentage of teens that drink Alchohol? I'm guessing it's more than 3 or 4 percent. But Yet Alchohol is legal.

true brotha

Who ever heard of any sticking and driving and killing a 3 year old on a big wheel? On a daily and nightly basis we get ambulance calls " 34 year old male found down. Alcohol on board. pt combative and in restraints" Then you hear these lil fucks in the background on the rado cursing and threatening the medics. Then they get to us and are yelling, piss on themselves or shit on themselves. We dont have time this shit.

I have never heard a call " we have a 34 year old male found down just took 500mg test 30 d b.ol and has a hard on. we have that restrained it is out of hand."

Top Bottom