Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online steroid culture reacts to recent drug bust

Like it or not the vast majority of people read this article and don't even bat an eye.

It's how most of the public views A,AS anyway.

My favorite part was, "you can tell the steroid abusers by the veins that stick out in their arms", stupid fuckin' jack-ass, and this guy owns a gym, fuckin' retard!!!

Moltke said:
then quit begging us to come in and handle your business, christ man.

Has the UK asked us to come in and help them out. I think we sought out thier help on the Iraq issue.

errn247 said:
Has the UK asked us to come in and help them out. I think we sought out thier help on the Iraq issue.
yeah, they kinda owe us one considering how many usa lives were lost fighting for euroland soil.

Moltke said:
yeah, they kinda owe us one considering how many usa lives were lost fighting for euroland soil.

LOL, I don't think we want to get into the history of WWII hun.

It was just a hideous loss of life on all sides, and there are aspects of the war that do not make some American businesses or the American government look all that good.

For those young soldiers that lost their lives, I have all the respect in the world. In any war for that matter.

Cute avvie. I have gone out clubbing in a Hitler youth type outfit (bikini beauty queen style). You can do that in London, of course, unless you are Prince Harry :)

tatyana_zadorozny said:
LOL, I don't think we want to get into the history of WWII hun.

It was just a hideous loss of life on all sides, and there are aspects of the war that do not make some American businesses or the American government look all that good.

For those young soldiers that lost their lives, I have all the respect in the world. In any war for that matter.

Cute avvie. I have gone out clubbing in a Hitler youth type outfit (bikini beauty queen style).
You can do that in London, of course, unless you are Prince Harry :)

Pics? :qt:

GUESS said:
My favorite part was, "you can tell the steroid abusers by the veins that stick out in their arms", stupid fuckin' jack-ass, and this guy owns a gym, fuckin' retard!!!

LMAO. So true. I guess only "juicers" can be vascular. You said it, retard.
But I have to go back to a statement made by Iron Man earlier in this thread:
"Just another example why you need to vote Libertarian and end this war on drugs. To many good people get their lives ruined by the goverment".

WTF? Dude come on..let's not get carried away. I'd like to see our government focus on shit other than gear, ie terrorism, rape & murder, but I still think they have a place in life. Ask the "Governator" about voting libertarian.

Top Bottom