Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equi-gan 250 or Sustanon 250?

Excidium28

My buddy plays college ball his 5'8 205 lbs plays tailback. Bench 320, squat 500 lbs all netrual. Just started a cycle of Super test equi-gan 250/week 1-6 weeks first week. Im tryin to make him drop the eq and switch to a diferent cycle Week 1-4 anadrol 50mg day week 1-10 sustanon 500mg/week week 6-12 winny 50mg/day than Clomid terapy. Should he just finish his cycle his on or is it alright to switch over. He wants something to get over the hump cuase he's been stuck on the same weight for 3 months capped off?

He's a pretty big dude! I like the sound of your alleged cycle better myself. Only thing is, if he hasn't ever juiced before than it is going to be somewhat of an overkill. I wouldn't ever recommend using Drol for a first cycle. Test, Deca, EQ, or Winny would be fine though.

What could he use to jump start his cycle?? maybe just like 3 week 50mg drol/day since he's already gonna be 2 weeks into his test?

Top Bottom