Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which cycle did u make yr most gains on?

Which cycle did you make the most gains one

• first cycle

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • second cycle

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • third cycle

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • other subsquent cycles

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

dadof5

I'm curious at to which cycle you make your most gains on? And would like to know how much muscle was gained.

1. 1st cycle
2. 2nd cycle
3. 3rd cycle
4. other cycles

can't quite remember which of the two.
sust. ed, tren. ed., d-bol ed, slin or sust.ed, prop.ed, d-bol ed, npp ed.
i'm thinking it was the first one but it's been two years ago, so kinda hard to recall.

It was a later one, but my first descently planned one. ;) var, tren, and test...I'll be doing it again this spring, then you all will be blessed with photos of me :Perk:

bluehen said:
None, made most of my gains the first 16 1/2 years training clean. Went from 135 lbs to over 240lbs.
u put on hundred pounds natty ???
at what age where you 135, i think most of that was simply growing up..
i'm 28 when i first started juice and been training for 7 years so NO freaking way i could put that kind of weight w/out help.

LVTitan said:
u put on hundred pounds natty ???
at what age where you 135, i think most of that was simply growing up..
i'm 28 when i first started juice and been training for 7 years so NO freaking way i could put that kind of weight w/out help.

100lbs of lean mass in 16 years of lifting isn't outta the question with hard and consistent lifting, good diet, and a well maintained life. Though yeah, it is likely he started at 16 or so and at least some of that is probably his body just growing on its own.

To me, it is more amazing that someone could lift and diet CONSISENTLY for 16 years! Kudos to you for that bluehen.

used2juice said:
100lbs of lean mass in 16 years of lifting isn't outta the question with hard and consistent lifting, good diet, and a well maintained life. Though yeah, it is likely he started at 16 or so and at least some of that is probably his body just growing on its own.

To me, it is more amazing that someone could lift and diet CONSISENTLY for 16 years! Kudos to you for that bluehen.

I put on 70 lbs, Three years training naturally, three years cycling on and off.

Top Bottom