Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Check Please Guys.

your pct is constructed exactly as it should be...

for anavar... run it 60 mg the first four weeks you run it and then bump to 80 mg... you need to run n2guard with it and lipid stabil would be wise to run with it as well... i run proviron alongside anavar... it works so well with it...

Easy there tiger. Im glad u like it...I personally would never try it.
Ill listen the the foremost expert in the word and yo can buy into bs articles written by supp company owners saying nolva sucks and blah blah blah. The fact is why would I try something different when my sucess with that pct can be supported with bloodwork for over the last 12 years? Im 43 and my off cycle stabilized test levels are in the high 600's and you want me to change the protocol the top endo in the world recommends and add some garbage supplement instead of a serm. No thanks.
We will agree to disagree ...and please dont come at m like that again. I said nothing personally attacking you or swearing at you. Is it too much to expect the same in return from a staff member ? Thank You.

Calling something you know nothing about crap and BS isn't really the best way to make a point...if you disagree with a post you're welcome to voice your opinion but please do it professionally

~EZ

Easy there tiger. Im glad u like it...I personally would never try it.
Ill listen the the foremost expert in the word and yo can buy into bs articles written by supp company owners saying nolva sucks and blah blah blah. The fact is why would I try something different when my sucess with that pct can be supported with bloodwork for over the last 12 years? Im 43 and my off cycle stabilized test levels are in the high 600's and you want me to change the protocol the top endo in the world recommends and add some garbage supplement instead of a serm. No thanks.
We will agree to disagree ...and please dont come at m like that again. I said nothing personally attacking you or swearing at you. Is it too much to expect the same in return from a staff member ? Thank You.

none of the articles i have read about how shitty nolva is come from any supp companies at all... you don't have to try anything you don't want to try and that's the beauty of being free, but don't start blasting something that you have no idea whatsoever about... if you use something and it does nothing for you then you have every right to blast away, but what you said was not fair at all... and i NEVER ONCE said not to run a serm... i always think one should be ran, just not nolva... i have used clomid and torem both with excellent recovery but nolva on the other hand, well, i make my point on it as do a lot of others everyday... if you want to use it then that's up to you... we all react different to different things so that's your call on what you do... its good to have different opinions and recollections on what has worked and what hasn't it was just the way you came across...

I have ran Clomid and Nolva together in PCT and had fantastic results. Those, combined with armatose inhibitor and a natural test booster will work wonders for your recovery.

I have ran Clomid and Nolva together in PCT and had fantastic results. Those, combined with armatose inhibitor and a natural test booster will work wonders for your recovery.

that's exactly the type of pct i always run except without nolva... and it is fucking great everytime...

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the advice I have re-visted my course and made some changes as suggested by Dylan (Many thanks Dylan!)

So, this is what I have:

Course
1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 hcgenerate
1-4 beast 20/30/30/30
1-4 n2guard
9-14 Anavar 60mgs a day first 4 weeks, then up to 80mgs a day last 2 weeks
9-14 Proviron 75mgs a day.

PCT
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-18 daa power chews.

Cheers Guys!

Mason

the only thing your missing here bro is that you definitely need to run n2guard alongside anavar and proviron... i would recommend lipid stabil as well... otherwise its all looking good!

Cheers Dylan! I'll add the N2Guard in weeks 9-14 and also the Lipid. Would you Reccommend running the lipid weeks 9-14 or add it in 1-4 as well to help with the beast?

Top Bottom