Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking up with girlfriend on AAS

just take it easy man. focus on self improvement within reason. you dont need to go crazy over this stuff. what kind of future is in store for a couple of idiots like that? be happy that you dont have to deal with the bull shit anymore.

#1 most women are all whores

#2 most women are inferior to men

#3 the iron NEVER lets you down

~EZ

Going through the exact same thing bro found out she was cheating a couple days before christmas i was suicidal and slept all day long for almost a week and lost about ten fucking pounds... on christmas day i sucked it up swallowed my pride and accepted her apology... we arent together anymore but i no longer think about it and can move on with my life... try it! :)

fuck bitches make muscle! :evil:

I know this is the first time I have posted,however I just wanted to let you know the deep amount of respect I have for you for doing "the next right thing." I think the gym is a great place to vent all the negative shit your going to be going through. Once you get over it,your gonna look and feel great!
I know what your going through. I met the love of my life some years back and decided in no uncertain terms I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her. Then came the night before Christmas eve. I caught her with my own brother! Those two ended up getting married. When I was informed of this I responded with "Congratulations...you two deserve each other!" That was 15 years ago and they are divorced (both cheated on each other) and miserable.
Your approach is much better than mine was.(I got wasted for the next 3 years and burnt my life to the ground!). Keep going to the gym. Do what you need to do to deal with all that shit your feeling. In the end you will be MUCH better off!

2s84itf.jpg

lol ceo. like that. Thanks guys. Yeah Im just going to keep on pushing through and this to shall pass. Its just blows though especially when I am in the fucking middle of achieving greatness. lol

1: use an AI

2: train and lift, and improve

Listin to this man!

dude, even 12.5mg of aromasin EOD will keep you mentally stable! the second i feel a loss of libido or like my head is fucking with me i pop half an aromasin tab and i feel better the next day.

also, focus on the long term dude. be happy things like this happen sooner rather than later. learn from your experience and move forward, improving your life and outlook. it's not easy but when you understand and do this...you will laugh at what you experienced since it only makes you stronger.

i'm here via pm anytime u need my friend, i've been through a LOT for a 27 year old

Top Bottom