Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloodwork question...

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
i didnt want to ambush the time on=time off thread so i thought id start a separate one. is it truly necessary for time on=time off, or say, for example i did a 12 weeker and 8 weeks out i get blood work done it comes out good and normal. would it then be ok to start another cycle. i may come off sounding stupid but i dont know much about this and would like some opinions. thanks guys.

markshark said:
i didnt want to ambush the time on=time off thread so i thought id start a separate one. is it truly necessary for time on=time off, or say, for example i did a 12 weeker and 8 weeks out i get blood work done it comes out good and normal. would it then be ok to start another cycle. i may come off sounding stupid but i dont know much about this and would like some opinions. thanks guys.

yes your blood work is the main factor that will tell you if you can get back on right away..so if your blood work comes back fine then you will be good for another cycle.

Top Bottom