Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this all normal on cycle?

HepNuasi

Let me tell you what I am using:
NPP 300mgs
Test 400mgs
EQ 750mgs
I went and got bloodwork done an several things were off.
BUN
Creatinine
AST
ALT
All super high
LH and FSH low
I'm a big concern that something might be off with the gear?
I’m 46 years old 5 ft 11 in and 217 lb and this is my second cycle but first time I've ever run blood work while on cycle. keep in mind everything before I started my cycle was in line

of course these numbers can be off... why are you using steroids if you do not understand their effects on your blood panel? of course you lh and fsh are low.. you are using steroids... thats what happens... heres a rhetorical question because i know the answer... are you using on cycle protection? are you aware you need to donate blood when using eq? heres a better question... do you know ANYTHING about what you are doing??? you need to stop now and run pct... you cannot use steroids being this clueless!

you need to run pre bloodwork before cycle

i'm not gonna slam you for not doing it because let's be honest, most people do not do it. 95% of steroid users do not do it.

the reason i say to do it is because we don't know what was off before.

and as dylan said obviously these numbers will be off while on, so if you are gonna get paranoid about that without knowing where the numbers are off cycle it makes no sense lol

Let me tell you what I am using:
NPP 300mgs
Test 400mgs
EQ 750mgs
I went and got bloodwork done an several things were off.
BUN
Creatinine
AST
ALT
All super high
LH and FSH low
I'm a big concern that something might be off with the gear?
I’m 46 years old 5 ft 11 in and 217 lb and this is my second cycle but first time I've ever run blood work while on cycle. keep in mind everything before I started my cycle was in line
its normal to be off with the high doses you using, you better get some n2guard

Top Bottom