Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, creatine mono cycle

tyssson

Can you please help me out. This is my very first ever cycle.
Been weight lifting consistantly for about 3 years.
I think pic on profile?
Male
5'3
145 lbs
10% bodyfat

Planing on taking 40mg ed of Anavar, with 10mg eod creating mono. for 8 weeks. I was told I didnt need a pct.

I want to get really ripped and maybe gain 5 lbs of muscle, and drop my bf. Is this right for me? Are my goals realistic? Would it effect my boxing? Should I add something? (not considering injectables)... What type of workout would I need to do? Is 2500 calories enough?, thinking 60%protein 30%carbs, 10%fat... THANKS SOO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

I think pic on profile?
Male
5'3
145 lbs
10% bodyfat

Planing on taking 40mg ed of Anavar, with 10mg eod creating mono. for 8 weeks. I was told I didnt need a pct.

I want to get really ripped and maybe gain 5 lbs of muscle, and drop my bf. Is this right for me? Are my goals realistic? Would it effect my boxing? Should I add something? (not considering injectables)... What type of workout would I need to do? Is 2500 calories enough?, thinking 60%protein 30%carbs, 10%fat... THANKS SOO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

You need to do A LOT of research before you do anything with anavar. The red flag for me is that you are asking questions about training and dieting when those two things are much more important than any AAS useage. You're going to waste the anavar if you use it. You're just not ready for it. If you do choose to use it it will shut you down, thus you WILL need a PCT.

At 145 lbs you probably could easily put on another 20-25 lbs naturally.

You're looking for a short cut here and there isn't one. You're too young to be using aas anyhow.

thats why im asking for advice, i wouldnt want to gain 20 lbs naturally as its not my goal, im 5'2... Im happy with my body now, just want to lean out, I heard Anavar would help as it promote lean body mass and fat loss. It also increses strength quite significantly without gaining weight jus changing the body comp. and that would be great for boxing, as far as training and nutrition, im just stating my current stats, want to know if there are any ways to fine tune while on the cycle? why would it be a waste? anavar was designed originally for babies, why cant I use it?

thats why im asking for advice, i wouldnt want to gain 20 lbs naturally as its not my goal, im 5'2... Im happy with my body now, just want to lean out, I heard Anavar would help as it promote lean body mass and fat loss. It also increses strength quite significantly without gaining weight jus changing the body comp. and that would be great for boxing, as far as training and nutrition, im just stating my current stats, want to know if there are any ways to fine tune while on the cycle? why would it be a waste? anavar was designed originally for babies, why cant I use it?

It was not designed for babies. It was designed for children, burn victims, and AIDS patients. That doesn't mean it's safe.

To promote noticable fat loss you need to run 80-100mg ED for at least 6 weeks.

You can do what ever you want don't let my advice stop you. I know for a fact that you're wasting the anavar running it the way you state. Just try it and when your balls shrink up and you have no libido then you'll know why it dosen't work.

i think you could do this and reach the goals you're after. however i would run sustain for a pct b/c you will need it on var too, i don't think you need to get the whole TRS though. var and creatine is a pretty good combo from what i've heard. a good diet along with what you're planning should make you very happy with the results. if you're not then your either greedy, didn't do it properly, or got scammed which is a real possibility with var. good luck bro!

All other things aside, it would be a reasonable cycle for your goals but I still encourage more experience.

I have run something similar and from my experience it isnt worth the money. Good var is expensive and yeilds mild results. But I'm sure you're on a warpath now so I'll tell you what I know.

I have run two oral only cycles in the past. Var only at 50mg/day 6 weeks, and dbol 25/day + var 50/day. Var by itself produced very modest results, but noticeable nonetheless. The dbol/var combination was much more effective.

So, given these two runs, if I had to do it again it would be something like this:

1-6 Var 75mg/day
1-3 Dbol 30-50mg/day

Cycle creatine 2 weeks before start, (-2)to 2, off through 6, start again on 4 through 10. Add in natural test supps *ZMA/Derm* for PCT and done. Fine tune with diet and you've got 5-10 lbs lean post PCT.

Var by itself 50 is probably low for most. 100 is probably a little high, but the right dose is different for all. 75 would be a good place to start. Var increases RBC, and will only help your boxing.

Remember, diet + training will determine your results not drugs.

Good luck

dude drop the var and just run tren tfo for 6 weeks its way cheaper and you will cut up and def gain the 5 lbs your wanting also 2500 cals is plenty for your height the macro split is good also!

I think pic on profile?
Male
5'3
145 lbs
10% bodyfat

Keep your diet tight,,plenty of protein. 5 grams of Creatine daily is plenty. if you looking to get ripped 50p/30c/20f diet.

Top Bottom