Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AH HELL--Im confused on Eq--please respond

thelegacy

I have 2 50 ml bottles of equi-gan (EQ) along with 20 shots of sus 250 and noradren 50. Question--is it 50mg per 1cc for eq or is it 25mg per 1cc, also 400mg/week is a good dosage right? And if its 50mg per 1cc that is 8cc's a week to get 400mg. One more question-------i have never used these substances so should i do sus 250 and eq for the first 6 weeks then add the norandren or should i just use it all at once.???

equigan is 50mg per cc, and u are correct that u have to take 8 cc's a week for 400mg. just save the norandren, the eq and sust will be enough, or u could throw it in for 400mg/wk for 6 weeks, but i would just save it. u will grow fine off those two if thiis is your first or second cycle.
week 1-10 400mg eq
week 1-10 500mg sust

get some clomid and nolva or proviron or armidex, and u are ready for the perfect beginners cycle.

Equi-gan by Tornel MX is 50mg/ml. Myself I would run the test,eq and deca together, or you could do test and deca or eq and deca and get pretty good results. 400 mg of eq is a pretty good dose.
No matter how you look at it your going to be doing a lot of injections.;)

Top Bottom