Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg of proviron enough to stop estrogen?

Therealdeal06555 said:
I'll be taking tren winni and prop the prop at 300 Mgs a week...is 50mg of proviron enough to prevent gyno....and I am prone to it

I would use a low dose AI like ARIMIDEX or LETRO

Dont realy on it as a AI ,if your prone realy on it even less , have you ran tren before ? did you run Dostinex coz you should have some for prog issues .

Brad.

hesnobradpitt said:
Dont realy on it as a AI ,if your prone realy on it even less , have you ran tren before ? did you run Dostinex coz you should have some for prog issues .

Brad.

Brad!!!! where you been bro?

Its Wont Stop it, but it will give the Perception of Low or Normal EstroLevels with a corresponding radically High adrogen level Both Free and Bound

so yes you WONT need an AI with 50 mgs of proviron

OMEGA said:
Its Wont Stop it, but it will give the Perception of Low or Normal EstroLevels with a corresponding radically High adrogen level Both Free and Bound

so yes you WONT need an AI with 50 mgs of proviron

Agree, but I'd replace WON'T with SHOULDN'T.

Proviron can be very effective, but tren gyno is a different story. At any rate, dex is a better choice.

I would suggest some AIFM or Aromasin. For me @ 500mg/wk of Test 2 pumps of AIFM are plenty. IF I go upwards of 1000mg/wk of test I like to add an oral AI like Aromasin.

Top Bottom