Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

Wow Kid you just do not know when to stop......After finding out that you have pancreintitis (fuck spelling) going on AAS is probably the worst idea that you have ever come up with.

When you take AAS it effects a lot of your vital organs in your body and one of them you guessed it is the pancreas.

If you decide to take AAS your logic of ( I have a life expectancy of 55 why not cycle AAS ) is not exactly spot on......

Your logic needs to be more of My life expectancy is 55. If I cycle AAS my life expectancy will go down signifigantly because I have pancreatitis( fuck spelling) more like 35-44.

So It is really up to you. Do you want to keep your life expectancy at 55 or cycle AAS and decrease your Life expectancy because that is what AAS does (Sorry to burst your bubble).

This logic of why not cycle I am gonna die at 55 is completely outrageous. If you take AAS you will only make your situation worse.

Listen to the guy above me bro, AAS with your medical condition is likely the last thing you should be considering. Dylan is also correct, steroids should not be looked upon lightly and running a cycle is not merely a matter of throwing caution to the wind.

I think he feels that he is not living for a long time here, he wants to get big as fast as possible since he is not going to live long. That is why he is rushing his cycle. Now, in my opinion,[FONT=&quot] testosterone, [/FONT]is [FONT=&quot]testosterone, [/FONT] it will build muscles fast regardless of your age or training experience. So I fail to understand why the need for him to train more inorder to use it? Even he fucks up at diet and training he'll still gain. Alot of people in my GYM are fucking up their diets and their training and they're still bigger than alot of naturals that are busting their asses and following a strict diet.

^^^ because on EF we teach people how to juice the right way.

just cause people in your gym are idiots doesn't mean we give that advice. there are people who jump off buildings who survive, doesn't mean its a good idea to try it.

he doesn't even work out his legs, so not sure how they are gonna magically grow .. you said yourself PEOPLE IN MY GYM. hence they are working out correct? this guy doesn't work out so he isn't gonna go nowhere juicing either.

There are a lot of great responses in here, and I agree with these guys. Given your medical condition, your focus should be to do the healthiest thing you can for yourself and AAS is not it.

You have a lot to learn on diet, training, and AAS too.

Don't use your condition as an excuse why you can't grow either. If you don't absorb cals as good as others, just take in even more of them!

^^^ because on EF we teach people how to juice the right way.

he doesn't even work out his legs, so not sure how they are gonna magically grow ..

there is no right or wrong way... there is only your OPINION on what is right or not... lets just say he does fix his diet and keep up on it... now what?

he has already stated he will start working his legs... no offense as dyllangemelli is ripped, but he has bird legs and only does cardio for his legs... so its ok for him to have bird legs? and yes i have seen them... not hating, just wondering why there is a double standard here... his back aint all that either... i understand he has some back problems or whatever... but like you said earlier, no excuses...

there is no right or wrong way... there is only your OPINION on what is right or not... lets just say he does fix his diet and keep up on it... now what?

he has already stated he will start working his legs... no offense as dyllangemelli is ripped, but he has bird legs and only does cardio for his legs... so its ok for him to have bird legs? and yes i have seen them... not hating, just wondering why there is a double standard here... his back aint all that either... i understand he has some back problems or whatever... but like you said earlier, no excuses...

Lmfao!! Bird legs my ass... you are right that I do all running on them but every single person I lift with always comments on them so i m not quite sure where you come off with this ridiculous comment but I will be mature and not fire back

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Dude moya, I respect the numbers you put up, but to say dylan has bird legs has me scratching my head...the dude has some flat out sick calves and some awesome shape to his upper leg area also. His back is ripped as it gets, despite not being able to do most heavy lower body lifts because he BROKE his fucking back.

So in the spirit of 'no excuses' you are perfectly healthy, why aren't you mr olympia...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Dude moya, I respect the numbers you put up, but to say dylan has bird legs has me scratching my head...the dude has some flat out sick calves and some awesome shape to his upper leg area also. His back is ripped as it gets, despite not being able to do most heavy lower body lifts because he BROKE his fucking back.

So in the spirit of 'no excuses' you are perfectly healthy, why aren't you mr olympia...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Lol well said

Before I started training 3 years ago I invested in a 1.5k home gym set up. This has allowed me to follow a weekly split routine diligently despite neglecting my lower body (legs). I think mohgame has summarized the reasoning behind why I would like to introduce some anabolic assistance to my training. I'm basically at crossroads, yes I have a chronic illness for the rest of my life that will undoubtedly effect my overall life expectancy, but do I choose to make most of what I have despite compromising my health further. 30 or so years down the track when the fat lady starts singing is it going to matter either way?

My understanding of AAS was that the majority of gains would be completely lost after a cycle however a percentage would remain, over years of training and cycling you could amass greater gains. If a person only used a moderate amount cycling only once/twice a year and not going over the top you could maintain a great physique whilst not adversely impacting on your health?

Honestly I'm having mixed feelings, not trying to bash anyone, but it seems a bit hypocritical that your personal decision to use is ok but its wrong for someone else?

(on a side note I kept getting this error "You can NOT post a message with links, website address in it before you have 25 posts (At the moment you have 12 posts). Please remove the website address in your message and resend", wouldn't let me post!)

Top Bottom