Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 1500-2000mg test reserved only for pros?

fitwizard

Ok diet is good, training is good, strength gains are enormous when on cycle, sides are minimal. I am going for my 4th cycle now, problem is I'm what is called a non-respondant. That's right one in a million that does not seem to react to gear in terms of size (Although strength). It ain't nutrition either, cause when I up the cals (good cals) I always end ip just being fat (going from 10 to 17% on my second cycle with not much muscular gains).

I've read in the literature there are some relatively rare cases of non-respondants, I think I read it also on t-Mag where people who didn't respond to gear though they were fake although they were actually real. My gear is real , bought through a super verified by 3 mods source as being legit.

Anyway, is 750mg-1000mg test does me nothing (except some back acne) Can I jump to try just how my body would react to say: 2000mg test a week for about a month? say along with 1000mg eq ? Or is it just dangerous for small frames guys with only 4 cycles under their belt ?

BigBadBill said:
Im a walkinjg side effect with a gram a test a week! just guess everyone reacts different.

I already tried once 1g Test a week.. Didn't notice any sides except some back acne (went away with B5) and bad Cholesterol levels, other than that nothing...

What sides did you have?

Bro before you look to a shitload more gear as the answer look at your training. Most everyone can figure out how to shove enough food down to grow on a bulking cycle, but training in a way that allows solid muscular gains is trickier. If you are willing to put 2+ grams of test in your ass then trust me and run a stack like 1-2 grams test a week for 16 weeks with 5 ius of growth every day then throw in the post workout insulin w/ creatine...YOU WILL PUT ON SIZE-it would be healthier than running ungodly amounts of aas by themselves especially since you say you are a "small framed" guy...and that is my 2cc's

So you are seeing the strength gains, not to mention you said that you were doing around a gram of juice a week, which makes me think its your diet/training that is/are contributing to your terrible gains (fat).

On the other hand, maybe you are non-respondant...maybe its just a placebo effect that's giving you strength.

Provide us with more info...

what were your previous cycles?
give a break down of your diet (cals: carbs/prot/fat)?
...other supplements?
...training schedule?
...age and body measurements?

I've heard several members on this board say that th 1 gram mark actually made the difference between big and REALLY big. I'm going to 1 gram on my next cycle in the fall.

Bro...

I ran in my last 12 week cycle (5th cycle overall):

1.5g test/week
400mg EQ/week
75mg Tren ED

and added in Winny for the last 4 weeks at 50mg ED. Sorry but I don't fuck around with low doses anymore. I want as near to 100% conversion of what I eat into new mass as possible, and that's what higher doses give, IMO.

DrG

Top Bottom