Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only care about doing strength cycles!

Hiaderl

My goal is strength, don’t care about anything else. Was reading some cycle ideas online and wanted to go hard all in
I’m 36 years old 210 pounds and 5’10’’
Currently benching 275 pounds and squatting 380.. All good form
This will be my 3rd cycle
My cycle i want to try
500mgs tren E
500mgs Deca
Test 250
All per week
10mgs a day halo
Last cycle i did something similar but less dosages and added 50 pounds to my bench. This time want to add 75 pounds.
Thoughts good and bad?

horrible idea, top to bottom aside from the test dose.. its just so careless, reckless and abusive.. stacking tren with halo is literally the worst thing you could even consider and oh yeah, lets just casually throw 500 mg of deca in there as well... not to mention, its only your third cycle.. its just horrible

All the wrong information, good god you will mentally mess yourself up beyond repair with decca and tren at those doses that will be a nightmare with side effects

tren is an amazing steroid for strength and i credit it for hitting PR's that i could have never dreamed. however if true its only your 3rd cycle i would not use it yet. hell i even wish i had waited and it was more like my 7th or 8th cycle.

the issue is once you go tren you don't want to go back

next step i would try EQ and an oral

My goal is strength, don’t care about anything else. Was reading some cycle ideas online and wanted to go hard all in
I’m 36 years old 210 pounds and 5’10’’
Currently benching 275 pounds and squatting 380.. All good form
This will be my 3rd cycle
My cycle i want to try
500mgs tren E
500mgs Deca
Test 250
All per week
10mgs a day halo
Last cycle i did something similar but less dosages and added 50 pounds to my bench. This time want to add 75 pounds.
Thoughts good and bad?
tren and deca are a bad mix

i suggest
300mgs deca
250mgs test
to start off

Top Bottom