Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPC-157 for herniated discs

Weasmel

I was diagnosed with herniated disc in my back after doing an MRI
the doctor said not to lift heavy for a few weeks then gradually go into it.
Was curious about bpc 157 peptide and if this stuff could help me recover from this type of injury quicker
has anyone tried it for this purpose? I’m 40 years old and have been weight training for 25 some years

yes, it certainly can and will... its best stacked with tb500 along with mk677 and mk2866 for maximum healing benefits

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

Was curious about bpc 157 peptide and if this stuff could help me recover from this type of injury quicker
has anyone tried it for this purpose? I’m 40 years old and have been weight training for 25 some years
Honestly I would look into prp for the discs. I had disc issues for years and had one round of prp to help the supporting muscles in the spine and it’s been two years with no issues.

Honestly I would look into prp for the discs. I had disc issues for years and had one round of prp to help the supporting muscles in the spine and it’s been two years with no issues.
Where did you get yours done? In the U.S. they run lower dosages for prp than in other countries.

use bpc157 and tb500 both for recovery

i've had to learn A LOT about herniated discs because i've got many
i spent thousands trying to fix the issue going to chiropractors, doctors, physical therapy, getting cortizone shots, etc... none of that shit helped me.

the truth is weight training, gravity , and using steroids will almost certainly lead to disc problems. what you must do now is change how you train, go lighter, avoid things like military presses and pull downs

. but the truth is there are 2 things in order that actually have helped me live a better life aside from what i wrote above and that you need to do:

1. hot yoga, especially bikram style yoga
2. inversion table

Last edited:
Top Bottom