Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Spring Bulk Testosterone Masteron NPP HGH IGF-1 LR3 Sponsored By PuritySourceLabs Euro Pharmacies Log

How much longer will you be bulking rage?
Til the end of May. I will then go 6 weeks
of TRT 150-200mg per week. Planning my cutting cycle for mid July for 8 weeks.

Looking at doing
400mg Test E
200mg Tren E or Ace
200mg NPP
50mg Anavar
Semaglutide

It’s possible I might change the 400mg test and go with 200mg DHB and 200mg Test E. I am a firm believer in stacking multiple compounds in lower doses. Each compound has specific advantages over others.

Last edited:
Til the end of May. I will then go 6 weeks
of TRT 150-200mg per week. Planning my cutting cycle for mid July for 8 weeks.

Looking at doing
400mg Test E
200mg Tren E or Ace
200mg NPP
50mg Anavar
Semaglutide

It’s possible I might change the 400mg test and go with 200mg DHB and 200mg Test E. I am a firm believer in stacking multiple compounds in lower doses. Each compound has specific advantages over others.
(y)

04/19/24

Weight 271.1

Delts/Arms

Every set of every exercise was performed with 8 second reps for time under tension/ mind muscle connection. Will be training this style for the next few weeks to take a break from the heavy stuff.

HS Shoulder Press
230x7x2
Front Cable Raises Curl Bar
40x10x3
Lateral Raise Machine LF
125x10x2
O'Hearn Incline DB Tricep Ext
40x8x2
Tricep Cable Pushdowns
70x10
80x8
80x9
Dip Machine Hoist Roc-it
251x8x2
Seated Preacher Curls
55x8x2
Hammer Curl Machine FM
100x8x2
Rear Delt Machine LF
115x10x2
Ab Crunch Machine
110x30
110x20
Treadmill 17min

Was another brutal day going ultra slow reps. Looking forward to having the weekend off. Everyone have a nice weekend!!!
Good work

With all the amazing food you make, it is going to be a great tool for the community to get some ideas when cutting. Can't wait to see you in that phase.

With all the amazing food you make, it is going to be a great tool for the community to get some ideas when cutting. Can't wait to see you in that phase.
With semaglutide in the cut I can imagine most of my cals will be liquid protein and carbs. Glucose polymers and whey protein after workouts most likely. Need easy to digest sources. I had a hard time eating 1500 cals per day last time. So that will be pretty boring and not something I will be taking photos of.

Top Bottom