Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log enemallithorre Cardarine Log

Update: I have to admit, I messed up.. My powerlifting style program didn't go as planned, because I dislocated my ankle (outside of the gym training session), which really set me back. To make matters worse, I injured my shoulder while attempting to bench press my new 1RPM, so I wasn't able to work my upper body as much as I wanted to as well. As a result, I didn't progress in fat loss further and my legs look even more skinnier now,.. and it's not all - I even managed let my diet slip. I am so pissed....
Luckily, I tried BPC-157 and it made some difference within just one week. My ankle recovery is faster than expected, and my shoulder felt better too, although it's still not perfect. However, I've come to realize that powerlifting just isn't the best approach for my tall and lanky body type. So this time around, I'm going to switch to a 12-15 rep range, which works better for me.. Also I am meal prepping again. Got too overwhelmed by calorie counting.

On the bright side, I've discovered the benefits of peptides, not just for healing, but also for improving my sleep. Thanks to Ipamorelin, I feel like a completely different person, recovery seems much better too. I'll be logging my peptide cycle soon, and for now, I've noticed improvements just from using Ipamorelin and BPC. I'm planning on adding Sermorelin soon.
And the best news of all is that I've got my motivation back to get into shape for beach season. I'm determined to get in shape and feel confident on the beach. But I must reflect, because I probably didn't messed up just by accident...

P.S. I did buy some Test E and PCT cycle about six months ago, but I'm not sure if I should go through with it. What do you think?

Update: I have to admit, I messed up.. My powerlifting style program didn't go as planned, because I dislocated my ankle (outside of the gym training session), which really set me back. To make matters worse, I injured my shoulder while attempting to bench press my new 1RPM, so I wasn't able to work my upper body as much as I wanted to as well. As a result, I didn't progress in fat loss further and my legs look even more skinnier now,.. and it's not all - I even managed let my diet slip. I am so pissed....
Luckily, I tried BPC-157 and it made some difference within just one week. My ankle recovery is faster than expected, and my shoulder felt better too, although it's still not perfect. However, I've come to realize that powerlifting just isn't the best approach for my tall and lanky body type. So this time around, I'm going to switch to a 12-15 rep range, which works better for me.. Also I am meal prepping again. Got too overwhelmed by calorie counting.

On the bright side, I've discovered the benefits of peptides, not just for healing, but also for improving my sleep. Thanks to Ipamorelin, I feel like a completely different person, recovery seems much better too. I'll be logging my peptide cycle soon, and for now, I've noticed improvements just from using Ipamorelin and BPC. I'm planning on adding Sermorelin soon.
And the best news of all is that I've got my motivation back to get into shape for beach season. I'm determined to get in shape and feel confident on the beach. But I must reflect, because I probably didn't messed up just by accident...

P.S. I did buy some Test E and PCT cycle about six months ago, but I'm not sure if I should go through with it. What do you think?
@enemallithorre injuries happened and it sucks but you need to start logging again and get back on the horse. I would jump on the testosterone cycle and get a new log going like a recovery log.

If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. You can get a huge recovery back in the game log going.

Top Bottom