Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log enemallithorre Rehab Log (peptides + first Test E cycle)

enemallithorre

All Natural
Logger
Personal Information:
  • Height: 192 cm; Weight: 94 kg
  • Body Fat Percentage: Approximately 18%
  • Body type: long limbs, thin bone structure
  • Lifting Experience: intermediate level
The Cycle:
Currently, I'm in the peptide cycle phase
, using BPC-157 and Ipamorelin on an empty stomach before bed. I'm also waiting for my Sermorelin delivery. I take all of these once a day before sleeping. Once I get my hands on Sermorelin, I'm thinking of splitting the doses into two parts (100/100 mcg x2) - one before my morning workout and the other before bed. I'm not entirely sure yet tho.

On week 9, I plan to begin my first-ever testosterone only cycle. I did my research and decided to go for a simple testosterone enanthate 1 vial cycle to see how my body reacts. To be extra careful with my fertility, I'm only doing a 7-week cycle and skipping HCG to not complicate things as a beginner. I took this cycle from Wllllam Llewellyn's ANABOLICS, 11th ed.

*At the time of publishing this thread I am on my second week (still peptide phase)
It was difficult for me to figure out the AI and SERMS, but I think I did a decent job with my homework. The testosterone doses are low enough for some people to not need AI at all, but because I'm highly prone to estrogenic side effects, I plan on taking 0.5 mg of Arimidex incrementally. I'll adjust the AI dose after 4 weeks based on a blood test to see if any changes are necessary.
6 months ago, I bought Clomid as my preferred choice of SERM for PCT (back then), but I'm not entirely sure if Nolva would be the better-safer alternative. I deeply care about my fertility, so I'm still contemplating my options [this Reddit Wiki made blurred my mind on Clomid effecting LH: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct/#wiki_controversy].

Regarding my latest lab results from 04.2023, everything was within the normal range, including my Full Blood Count, Kidney Panel, Liver Panel, Lipid Profile, Prostate-Specific Antigen, and Steroid Hormones. My Total Testosterone = 5.6 ng/mL, which is lower than my typical range of 7-8 ng/mL. My Free Testosterone = 0.105 ng/mL, and my Estradiol = 23.5 pg/mL. My Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin = stable at 37.5 nmol/L.
*I plan on doing another lab panel like this before my testosterone cycle at the end of May.

During the peptide cycle (PHASE 1), I'm maintaining my caloric level and protein sources consist of eggs, beef, chicken, whey protein isolates/concentrates, aiming for about 2-2.5 g/kg. My fat sources include olive oil, avocados, butter, meat, fish oil, and eggs (20-25% of total kcal). My carbohydrate sources are vegetables (stewed or baked cruciferous vegetables, carrots, paprika, etc.), potatoes, white rice, and oats.

During the testosterone enanthate cycle (PHASE 2), I plan on being in a caloric surplus of 10-15%. My protein sources will be the same, but I'm aiming for about 2-3 g/kg. My fat sources and carbohydrate sources will also be similar but in different quantities, also, I'll add post-workout fruits/berries.

So here's the plan for my training: I'll be hitting the gym 5 days a week and doing a full-body workout each time. My aim is to do around 12-15 reps for each exercise, depending on the movement. But since I have a shoulder and ankle injury, I'll be making some adjustments to my form and experimenting with isolated leg exercises to see how my ankle holds up. For now, my goal is to go for lighter weights and more reps.

As for my overall goals, I have a few things in mind. First and foremost, I want to rehab my injuries. I also want to gain some muscle and lose some fat, so I'll be paying close attention to my diet as well. And finally, since I don't have any kids yet, I want to be extra careful with my fertility.

Last edited:
IMO you should make sure your injury's are recovered before you even think about running a cycle. Get yourself squared away and get your training/diet in check for 6 months or so after you are healed and then think about a cycle. If you are carrying injury you won't be ale to get the most out of the cycle and may even injure yourself again. Just my 2c.

Personal Information:
  • Height: 192 cm; Weight: 94 kg
  • Body Fat Percentage: Approximately 18%
  • Body type: long limbs, thin bone structure
  • Lifting Experience: intermediate level
The Cycle:
Currently, I'm in the peptide cycle phase
, using BPC-157 and Ipamorelin on an empty stomach before bed. I'm also waiting for my Sermorelin delivery. I take all of these once a day before sleeping. Once I get my hands on Sermorelin, I'm thinking of splitting the doses into two parts (100/100 mcg x2) - one before my morning workout and the other before bed. I'm not entirely sure yet tho.

On week 9, I plan to begin my first-ever testosterone only cycle. I did my research and decided to go for a simple testosterone enanthate 1 vial cycle to see how my body reacts. To be extra careful with my fertility, I'm only doing a 7-week cycle and skipping HCG to not complicate things as a beginner. I took this cycle from Wllllam Llewellyn's ANABOLICS, 11th ed.

*At the time of publishing this thread I am on my second week (still peptide phase)
It was difficult for me to figure out the AI and SERMS, but I think I did a decent job with my homework. The testosterone doses are low enough for some people to not need AI at all, but because I'm highly prone to estrogenic side effects, I plan on taking 0.5 mg of Arimidex incrementally. I'll adjust the AI dose after 4 weeks based on a blood test to see if any changes are necessary.
6 months ago, I bought Clomid as my preferred choice of SERM for PCT (back then), but I'm not entirely sure if Nolva would be the better-safer alternative. I deeply care about my fertility, so I'm still contemplating my options [this Reddit Wiki made blurred my mind on Clomid effecting LH:

Regarding my latest lab results from 04.2023, everything was within the normal range, including my Full Blood Count, Kidney Panel, Liver Panel, Lipid Profile, Prostate-Specific Antigen, and Steroid Hormones. My Total Testosterone = 5.6 ng/mL, which is lower than my typical range of 7-8 ng/mL. My Free Testosterone = 0.105 ng/mL, and my Estradiol = 23.5 pg/mL. My Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin = stable at 37.5 nmol/L.
*I plan on doing another lab panel like this before my testosterone cycle at the end of May.

During the peptide cycle (PHASE 1), I'm maintaining my caloric level and protein sources consist of eggs, beef, chicken, whey protein isolates/concentrates, aiming for about 2-2.5 g/kg. My fat sources include olive oil, avocados, butter, meat, fish oil, and eggs (20-25% of total kcal). My carbohydrate sources are vegetables (stewed or baked cruciferous vegetables, carrots, paprika, etc.), potatoes, white rice, and oats.

During the testosterone enanthate cycle (PHASE 2), I plan on being in a caloric surplus of 10-15%. My protein sources will be the same, but I'm aiming for about 2-3 g/kg. My fat sources and carbohydrate sources will also be similar but in different quantities, also, I'll add post-workout fruits/berries.

So here's the plan for my training: I'll be hitting the gym 5 days a week and doing a full-body workout each time. My aim is to do around 12-15 reps for each exercise, depending on the movement. But since I have a shoulder and ankle injury, I'll be making some adjustments to my form and experimenting with isolated leg exercises to see how my ankle holds up. For now, my goal is to go for lighter weights and more reps.

As for my overall goals, I have a few things in mind. First and foremost, I want to rehab my injuries. I also want to gain some muscle and lose some fat, so I'll be paying close attention to my diet as well. And finally, since I don't have any kids yet, I want to be extra careful with my fertility.
@enemallithorre this is a good plan. Start with 250mgs testosterone enanthate/week and use 0.25mgs arimidex EOD (not .5mgs), start way slower with AIs you might not need them.

For your diet, you talk calories surplus but what we really need is your meals, food and how much and when you eat it.

Same for training overall good but lets see your sets reps and exercises please.

On the pictures you posted, can you please copy and paste your routine here in the thread, many members can't view pictures including me.

Top Bottom